Come back, MMCD, we hardly knew ye
- Spin Doctors. Null, Christopher // Wired;Aug2008, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p78
The article evaluates several products including the Skip-Away disc fixers from Venmill, DVD/CD Disc Repair computer graphics (CG) from Aleratec Inc. and Maxell Pro Disc Fixer DSR-1.
- What Does It Cost to Learn a New Language? // T+D;Jul2008, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p88
The article evaluates several commercial workplace products including audio CDs, DVDs, and computer softwares.
- Sweden Census 1890. Thorsell, Elisabeth // Swedish American Genealogist;Dec2004, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p28
The article reviews the computer disc "Sweden Census 1890) produced by the Swedish National Archives and the Federation of Swedish Genealogical Societies.
- Sound werx vortexual amplitude. Patton, Christopher // Electronic Musician;May97, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p181
Evaluates the Vortexual Amplitude, a audio-CD sample library from Sound Werx Applied Technologies. Sounds features in the first section of the Amplitude; Problem in the sound of the first section; Sounds features in the second section of the Amplitude; Characteristics of the Amplitude that...
- Retreat in a Box. Dzubow, Lauren // O, The Oprah Magazine;Mar2008, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p168
The article evaluates the compact disks of guided meditations called Unplug which is available through soundstrue.com.
- Music Clip Art Resource CD. Spencer, Rene // Kodaly Envoy;Winter2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p47
The article evaluates the "Music Clip Art Resource CD," a guide to composers, instruments, general, and symbols.
- Music. Wolk, Douglas // Print;Feb2010, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p12
The article evaluates Teenbeat Originals compact discs from Teenbeat.
- Online Native Ventures Off: Wikipedia Released on CD. Flora, Brad // EContent;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p16
The article evaluates the compact disc Wikipedia Version 0.5 from Wikipedia.
- Becoming an INTUITIVE HEALER. // Massage & Bodywork;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p132
The article evaluates the compact disc audio course "Becoming an Intuitive Healer," by Judith Orloff.