AGA announces new president
- A.G.A. names new president. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep97, Vol. 224 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the appointment of David Parker as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Gas Association (AGA). Information on Parker's administrative experience.
- A `player-coach' joins the A.G.A. team. Parker, David N. // American Gas;Oct97, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p2
Details plans by David N. Parker for his 1997-98 term as president of the American Gas Association (AGA). Renewal of the AGA's focus on gas utility membership; Parker's management style; Advocacy of issues affecting the gas industry and representation of the AGA members' interests; Creation of...
- Yes, can-do. Kauffmann, Bruce G. // American Gas;Oct97, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p16
Details the agenda of American Gas Association (AGA) president David Parker for 1998. Parker's responsibilities in the areas of representation, communication, linkage and management; Focus on initiatives that benefit the entire membership while steering clear of issues that touch on the...
- David Parker takes the helm at A.G.A. Biegler, David W. // American Gas;Sep97, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the selection of David Parker as president of the American Gas Association. Criteria used by the association in the selection process; Qualifications of Parker for the position; Contributions of Parker to the industry.
- David Parker named president of A.G.A. // American Gas;Sep97, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p4
Highlights the appointment of David Parker as president of the American Gas Association. Qualifications for the position; Previous position held.
- Natural Gas Utilities Winter Outlook: Lower Bills Likely. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 236 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the perspective of the American Gas Association (AGA) regarding the cost of natural gas during the 2009 winter. David Parker, CEO and president of AGA, stated that due to the abundant internal supply of gas and decrease of wellhead cost, consumers' gas expenses will also...
- A.G.A. President: Greenhouse treaty must boost natural gas use. // American Gas;Feb98, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on the American Gas Association (A.G.A.) President and Chief Executive Officer David N. Parker's statement on the inclusion of natural gas use in policies for cutting greenhouse gas emissions. United Nations Convention on Climate Change in December 1997; Beliefs of the A.G.A. regarding...
- Two groups propose alliances with GAMA. Remich Jr., Norman C. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun98, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p16
Details Gas Research Institute (GRI) president and chief executive officer (CEO), Steve Ban and American Gas Association (AGA) president and CEO, David Parker's proposed partnership with the Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association (GAMA). Ban's proposed partnership with GAMA to help fund...
- U.S. to Host International Global LNG Conference in 2013. // American Gas;Jun2007, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p6
The article announces that U.S. has chosen to host the International Global Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Conference in 2013 during the LNG 15 conference held in Barcelona, Spain. The American Gas Association (AGA) will serve as the chair of the National Organizing Committee and will organize the...