- Sharewell hosts annual customer crawfish boil. // Underground Construction;Jul97, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p6
Presents the Annual Shrimp and Crawfish Boil by Sharewell Inc. at the Polo Club in Houston, Texas. Variety of food offered to attendees of the event.
- Sharewell hosts crawfish/shrimp boil. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jun96, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Sharewell Inc.'s holding of its annual cajun crawfish and shrimp boil at their Stafford, Texas office and manufacturing facilities, in appreciation of its many customers and friends.
- New Downhole Tool Offers Survey, Pressure Info. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Mar2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p44
Introduces a new wireline guidance tool for horizontal directional drilling applications, manufactured by Sharewell Inc. Key features of the tool; Physical description; Creation of the product to operate with Sharewell's TruTracker surface monitoring and signal-inducing system.
- Wireline Systems. // Underground Construction;Sep2004, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p53
Features several guiding system. Availability of Paratrack 2 System from Inrock Guidance Systems; Introduction of the new Magnetic Guidance System from Sharewell Inc.; Usefulness of Utility Steering Tool from Horizontal Technology.
- Wireline Systems. // Underground Construction;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p48
The article evaluates several wireline systems for horizontal directional drills (HDD) including the Vector Magnetics' HDD Steering Tool Systems from Inrock, the new steering tool from Sharewell, and the wireline guidance system from Horizontal Technology.
- WIRELINE SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Sep2005, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p53
Describes wireline systems for underground construction. Inrock Guidance Systems' addition of Paratrack 2 System by Vector Magnetics to its line of offerings to enable the contractor to take alternating current/direct current independent verification shots for tool positioning; Sharewell Inc.'s...
- TRACKING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Sep2007, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p52
The article evaluates several products including the Subsite 752 Tracker/752 Display from Subsite Electronics, the DigiTrak LT transmitter from Digital Control Inc., and the steering tool from Sharewell Inc.
- DOWNHOLE DIRECTIONAL DRILLING TOOLS. // Underground Construction;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p54
The article evaluates several construction equipment including the T-Rex and the Diamond Cutter reamers from Vermeer Corp., the heavy duty LTX series of Lo-Torque Hole Opener from Sharewell Inc., and the drilling product line from Ditch Witch company.