TransCanada links east to west
- TransCanada operating first ultrasonic custody transfer station. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb96, Vol. 223 Issue 2, p12
Reports that TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. of Calgary, Alberta is operating the first custody transfer station in Canada using ultrasonic technology as the prime measurement method. Installation of certified ultrasonic meters at company's Success Receipt Meter Station in Saskatchewan; Meter station...
- TransCanada files application for 1998 facilities expansion program. // American Gas;Jul97, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p8
Reports on TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.'s filing for facilities expansion application for 1998 with Canada's National Energy Board. Factors motivating the company to file the application; Significance of the application to the company's downstream projects.
- TransCanada 1999 expansion plans modified. // Underground Construction;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the modification to TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. to its 1999 expansion plans. Amended application filed with the National Energy Board; Provision of net incremental firm transportation service.
- TransCanada files changes to 1998 expansion program. // American Gas;Sep97, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p10
States that TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. has filed changes to its 1998 expansion program. Estimated cost of the company's expansion program; Construction projects included in the program.
- Transcanada pipelines: Keeping the flame. Montgomery, Leland // FW;1/4/94, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p20
Presents information about Transcanada Pipelines. Problems of the company; Allowable returns; Actions taken; Opinions.
- TransCanada PipeLines awards new contracts. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul98, Vol. 225 Issue 7, p16
Reports that approximately $430 million in pipeline maintenance, looping and compressor station construction contracts have been awarded by TransCanada PipeLine Ltd.
- TransCanada will build gas pipeline in Colombia. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr95, Vol. 222 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the plan of Calgary, Alberta-based TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and seven partners to build a natural gas pipeline in Colombia. Extent of the project; Schedule of completion.
- Kapuskasing home to multi-million dollar plant. Gouliquer, Dianne // Northern Ontario Business;Jun97, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p21
Profiles the TransCanada Pipeline power plant in Kapuskasing, Northern Ontario. Features and capacity of the plant; Cost of the plant's construction; Commercial operation of the plant since October 1996; Detailed information on the plant.
- TransCanada files for expansion program. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun98, Vol. 225 Issue 6, p20
Reports that TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. has filed with the National Energy Board for a new firm transportation service. Coverage of the service; Description of the expansion proposal.