Aging pipe, gas demand spurs large diameter pipe growth
- PVR Outlook For 2003. // Supply House Times;Mar2003, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p56
Summarizes the February biannual Commodity Reports from the American Supply Association's Industrial Piping Division. Carbon steel pipe and tube imports; Stainless steel piping imports.
- Contractor news. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep96, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the Pipe Industry Progress and Education Trust Fund's (PIPE) plan to offer medical gas training seminar for plumbing inspectors that will allow participants to earn PIPE Certified Medical Gas Inspector Certificate.
- Pipe makers need to enlighten public. // Plastics News;4/27/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p12
Opinion. States that PVC and polyethylene pipe industries needs to educate the public about the safety and durability of plastic pipe. What could result if pipe industries don't educate the public about plastic pipe; Views on several problems that were highlighted about plastic pipe in United...
- Pipe - Concrete. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p81
A directory for concrete pipe providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Pipe Parts, Fittings, & Components. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p81
A directory for pipe parts and components providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Pipe Plugs. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p81
A directory for pipe plugs providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Pipe Threaders. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p82
A directory for pipe threader provider in the U.S. is presented.
- Need more information? // Plastics News;7/4/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p0015
The article offers information on the annual North American pipe, profile and tubing extruders ranking.
- N.Y. adopts standard for broader pipe use. // Plastics News;07/19/99, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p7
Reports on the adoption of a standard by the New York State Fire Prevention and Building Codes Advisory Council aimed at broadening the use of plastic pipes for potable water and drainage for storms, subsoil and underground sanitary systems.
- NAPCA Amends Its By-Laws, Expands Its Membership. Chastain Jr., Merritt B. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2002, Vol. 229 Issue 3, p42
Reports the amendment of the by-laws of the National Association of Pipe Coating Applicators (NAPCA) in the U.S. Opening of membership to pipe stocking distributors; List of NAPCA specifications; Qualification for the membership classes.