DCCA elects new officers
- Strong Canadian Contingent at ADTA Meeting. . // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Feb2002, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p86
The article reports on the Canadian representatives who attended the 119th annual meeting of the American Dental Trade Association held in Monterey, California in November 2001.
- CHAMBER CORNERS: UPCOMING EVENTS. // BusinessWest;2/27/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p54
A calendar of several meetings of chamber of commerce in Massachusetts in March 2012 is presented which includes Affiliated Chamber of Commerce of Greater Springfield (ACCGS) Board of Directors meeting in Springfield on March 8, Franklin County Chamber of Commerce Monthly Chamber Breakfast...
- AAIA Town Hall to present mix of politics, business at AAPEX. // Tire Business;8/27/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p3
The article presents information on the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association's (A-AIA) annual Town Hall meeting, that will be held during the Automotive Aftermarket Parts Exhibition (AAPEX) on October 31, 2012, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- industry events. // CSP;Oct2012, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p256
A calendar of events related to different industries in the U.S. from October 2012 to November 2013 is presented including a Coffee Fest in Chicago, Illinois from June 7-9, 2013, an executive leadership conference as well as an annual meeting of SIGMA America's Leading Fuel Marketers is the...
- 2014 NEWSMAKER OF THE YEAR. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/9/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p0023
The article offers brief information on the 2015 Crain's Detroit Business Newsmaker of the Year luncheon on February 25, 2015 at the MotorCity Casino Hotel, in Detroit, Michigan.
- CCTI Meeting Set for June. // Official Board Markets;4/14/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 15, p20
The article offers information on the 2012 annual meeting hosted by Composite Can and Tube Institute (CCTI) in Nashville, Tennessee on June 8-10.
- New board takes reins at reinvigorated NABC. Johnson, Mark // Automotive Body Repair News;Dec2004, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p31
Reports that the National Auto Body Council (NABC) held its first annual meeting in November 4, 2004 during the International Autobody Congress and Exposition (NACE) in Las Vegas, Nevada. Election of board of directors; Discussion of the group's mission; Charity works done by NABC.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // American Journal of Transportation;12/15/2014, Issue 593, p23
A calendar of events relevant to the North American transportation and logistics industry is presented which include the Annual Membership Night of the International Commerce Club of New Jersey on January 7, 2015 and the annual meeting of the Greater Houston Port Bureau Commerce Club on January 8.
- calendar of events. // Advisor Today;Apr2009, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p60
A calendar of events related to trade associations in the U.S. for 2009 is presented, including the annual meeting of the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) and the convention and career conference of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA).