GRI accepts INGAA proposal
- GRI accepts INGAA proposal. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct97, Vol. 224 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the Gas Research Institute's (GRI) acceptance of a proposal from the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America (INGAA) regarding the annual surcharge through the year 2002. Response to pressure from natural gas pipelines to revise the institute's funding mechanism; Expected...
- Revised Pipeline Safety Act allows voluntary standards. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul95, Vol. 222 Issue 7, p8
Reports that the US Congress is revising the Pipeline Safety Act to allow individual pipeline companies to devise their own risk management programs. Plan in lieu of minimum safety standards the Department of Transportation has for all pipelines; Congress' act to encourage Interstate Natural...
- INGAA reduces staff in cost-cutting effort. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar95, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America's layoff of around 20 percent of its employees in an effort to cut costs. Affected departments; Decline in revenue due to consolidations and mergers within the pipeline industry.
- Studies cite future national gas demand. // Underground Construction;Apr2002, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the studies released by the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America that examined future natural gas demand in the United States. Study entitled 'Pipeline and Storage Infrastructure for a 30 Tcf Market: An Updated Assessment; Study entitled 'Review of Gas-Based Emission Control...
- Firm transportation deals now account for most gas pipeline movements. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep93, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p1
Reveals that firm transportation made up 45 percent of the natural gas delivered to market by interstate pipelines in 1992. Report of the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America; Percentage of pipeline sales; Definition of contract carriage; Apparent reliance of pipeline customers on firm...
- INGAA testimony supports electric utility restructuring. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May96, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America's (INGAA) support for the restructuring of the American electric power industry. INGAA's lobbying for a legislation to provide a framework for open competition in the electric utility industry.
- A.G.A. announces cutbacks. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep96, Vol. 223 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the reorganization at the American Gas Association (AGA) that will result to a reduction of jobs and reapplication of employees for positions in the company. Deal between AGA and the Interstate Natural Gas Association of America on annual dues for reduced membership services;...
- GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES. Barlas, Stephen // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct2002, Vol. 229 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on various government activities related to the gas and pipeline industry. Definition of High Consequence Area finalized by the U.S. Department of Transport subject to the integrity management rule for interstate pipelines; Dispute between Interstate Natural Gas Association of America...
- Congressional drive to delay new ozone/PM standards. Barlas, S. // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p10
Reports on Interstate Natural Gas Association of America's desire to delay the implementation of the new ozone and particulate matter air quality standards in the United States. Background of the new standards; Impact of the air quality standards on gas pipeline.