- MTZ Polyesters Limited (formerly Tributon Exports Ltd.). // Chemical Business;Aug96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p67
Profiles Tributon Exports Ltd. of India. Change of name to MTZ Polyesters Ltd. after being acquired by Metazinc Group; Polyester chips and films project; Plant and machinery; Technical knowhow; Major raw materials; Cogeneration; Subsidiaries.
- Japanese have new FR polyester. Lennox-Kerr, Peter // Textile World;Mar95, Vol. 145 Issue 3, p92
Reports on the development of a flame-retardant polyester by Unitika Limited. Details thereof.
- Potentiation of triclabendazole sulphoxide-induced tegumental disruption by methimazole in a triclabendazole-resistant isolate of Fasciola hepatica. Devine, Catherine; Brennan, Gerard P.; Lanusse, Carlos E.; Alvarez, Luis I.; Trudgett, Alan; Hoey, Elizabeth; Fairweather, Ian // Parasitology Research;May2010, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p1351
A study has been carried out to investigate whether the action of triclabendazole (TCBZ) against Fasciola hepatica is altered by inhibition of drug metabolism. The flavin monooxygenase system (FMO) was inhibited using methimazole (MTZ) to see whether a TCBZ-resistant isolate could be made more...
- Hypoglycemic coma due to insulin autoimmune syndrome induced by methimazole: A rare case report. YIYI ZHANG; TIEYUN ZHAO // Experimental & Therapeutic Medicine;2014, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p1581
Insulin autoimmune syndrome (IAS) is a rare cause of hypoglycemia characterized by the presence of insulin-binding autoantibodies and fasting or late postprandial hypoglycemia. The number of reports on the association of human leukocyte antigen (HLA) genotype with this disease in adolescents in...
- Flexible soybean herbicide. // Farm Industry News;Dec2007, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p24
The article evaluates the Authority MTZ herbicide from FMC Corp.
- Effect of metronidazole analogues on Giardia lamblia cultures. Haendel Busatti; Andrea Vieira; JoÃ£o Viana; Hugo Silva; Elaine Souza-Fagundes; Olindo Martins-Filho; Ricardo Alves; Maria Gomes // Parasitology Research;Dec2007, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p145
AbstractÃ‚Â Ã‚Â We comparatively evaluate the effect of metronidazole (MTZ) and its five analogues on trophozoites of Giardia lamblia axenically growing. The compounds MTZ-Ms, MTZ-I, MTZ-Br, MTZ-N3, and MTZ-NH3Cl were obtained by molecular modification of the side chain of MTZ. Four of...
- Teijin's polyester material for Japanese vehicles. // Indian Textile Journal;Jan2013, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p106
The article previews the V-Lap lightweight, sound-absorbing polyester material manufactured by Teijin Limited.
- Teijin's new polyester fabrics for uniforms. // Indian Textile Journal;May2012, Vol. 122 Issue 8, p68
The article previews new polyester fabrics for work uniforms developed by Teijin Fibers Limited.
- ENHANCED POLYESTER RESINS. // Beverage Industry;Feb2000, Vol. 91 Issue 2, p50
Features Shell Chemicals' enhanced performance polyester that can withstand the combination of temperature and pressure undergone by a bottle during pasteurization. Bottle limitations surpassed by the polyester called Cleartuf Power.
- Development and Validation of an LC-MS/MS Method for Quantitative Analysis of Mirtazapine in Human Plasma. Chorilli, Marlus; Bonfilio, Rudy; Louvandini, Caroline Rossim; Gonçalves, Francine Andressa Rosa Madia; Salgado, Hérida Regina Nunes // American Journal of Analytical Chemistry;Oct2011, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p650
Mirtazapine (MTZ) is an antidepressant drug, which belongs to the chemical class of piperazinoazepines. A liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) method was developed for the quantification of MTZ in plasma at the concentrations associated with therapy. Diazepam (DZP) was used...