- BAKED GOODS GET SOME SURFACE TREATMENT. // Food Manufacture;Mar2003, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p25
Announces Surface Specialties' launching of a range of high-yield cavitated bi-axially oriented polypropylene films for packaging. Target products.
- Global BOPP film demand. // Plastics News;2/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p3
This article presents statistical information on the global demand for biaxially oriented polypropylene films.
- BOPP Film (Biaxially Oriented PP). // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Feb2008, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p60
A table is presented that tells about the faults in biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film.
- Jindal Films Europe Nominated for a "Greener Packaging Award". // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jan2016, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p42
The article reports on biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) films manufacturer Jindal Films Europe's nomination for the 2016 Greener Packaging Award for its innovative solutions to food packaging and labeling industries.
- SRF to set up BOPP plant in South Africa. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2011, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p53
The article reports on the decision of the Board of Directors of SRF Ltd. to approve several expansion projects valued at 665 crore Indian rupees, including a packaging film plant that will manufacture biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film in South Africa.
- In Flexible Packaging, Barriers Are No Obstacles to Success. Hine, Claudia // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Nov2002, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p120
Discusses ways to overcome barriers in flexible packaging. Use of metallized biaxially oriented polypropylene; Growth of ethyl vinyl alcohol; Development of commercially available blown film coextrusion equipment.
- Vibac plans BOPP film line in N. America. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;7/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p1
Reports the plan of Vibac Group to construct a biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film line in North America. Construction date of the BOPP line; Focus on packaging snacks and confectioneries; Annual capacity of the BOPP line.
- Huntsman Film Star Is Still Rising. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;10/19/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p1
Features Huntsman Packaging Corp., a film manufacturing company. Acquisition activity; Focus on the production of biaxially oriented polypropylene (OPP) film; Offering to acquire Applied Extrusion Technologies Inc., producer of OPP films.
- Sandwich wrapping paces productivity. // Packaging Digest;Nov94, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p34
Reports on packaging innovations for sandwich wrappers in Stovers Kitchens Inc. Film and machinery changes; Use of a clear biaxially-oriented polypropylene film; Flexible wrapper/sealer.
- Major investment meets BOPP demand. // Converter;Sep2013, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that Innovia Films has announced an investment package of 20 million British pounds in 2013 for the installation of additional biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film capacity and a gas turbine at its plant in Great Britain.