- National Chemical Laboratory, Pune. // Chemical Business;Sep2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p11
The article profiles the National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) in Pune, India. The NCL was launched in 1950 as part of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Its goal is to be able to deliver a product and process it to create wealth to the stakeholders of the company. Some of the focus...
- The NCL of the 90s. // Chemical Business;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p99
Focuses on the research and development efforts of India's National Chemical Laboratory (NCL). Catalysis; Polymers; Membrane research; Organic synthesis and technology; Natural products chemistry; Biotechnology; Materials research.
- NCL in Thomas Cook Hawaii link-up. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/15/2006, Issue 1838, p45
The article reports that Norwegian Cruise Line Ltd. (NCL) has tied up with Thomas Cook Ltd. to launch a co-branded cruise-and-stay brochure to Hawaii. The brochure offers travel plans on NCL's three Hawaii-based ships along with Norwegian Sun and Norwegian Wind, which sail to the islands from...
- An interview with NCL director, Dr. Paul Ratnasamy. Srinivasan, K.R. // Chemical Business;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p95
Presents an interview with Paul Ratnasamy, director of India's National Chemical Laboratory (NCL). Most significant success in catalysis at NCL; NCL's goal of becoming an international institution in the field of chemical research; Achievements of NCL.
- Cruise firms aim to improve trade ties. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/14/2005, Issue 2687, p70
Reports that more cruise companies are stepping up their trade activities as sales through agents continue to grow. Initiative aimed to improve trade ties among firms; Significance of the online Cruise Academy launched by NCL; Total number of agents who received educational DVD from Island Cruises.
- Cause of NCL in English Setters Identified. // Dog World;Sep2005, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p9
Discusses a research on the cause of neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (NCL) in English setters. Other dog breeds affected by NCL; Symptoms of NCL; Call for participants in the genetic testing research.
- GE Canada receives funding for laboratory. // Plastics News;10/30/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p27
The article reports that Ontario's government is providing funds to Mississauga, Ontario-based GE Canada Inc. for setting up an advanced polymers technology laboratory at its plant in Cobourg, Ontario. According to Dalton McGuinty, Ontario's Premier, the assistance will help promote research and...
- Sobre la posibilidad de una biolingÃ¼Ãstica neurocognitiva. Gil, José María // Teorema;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p63
This paper aims to show what "neurocognitive" linguistics (NCL) can contribute to biolinguistics. Thus, the following issues are considered in the four different sections of the paper: (1) insofar as NCL conceives of language as a set of interconnected sub-systems, NCL is in touch with the...
- NCL activities. // Chemical Business;Dec2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p73
The article discusses the highlights of conferences conducted by the National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) held in India from October to November 2009. Research on chemical reactions in uncommon media was tackled in a meeting held from October 8 to 9. Another event was organised by the NCL along...
- NCL increases land stay range. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/14/2006, Issue 2712, p4
The article reports that Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) Ltd. will offer more and longer stays on land as part of a plan to attract first-time cruisers. The company has set up a product development to be headed by Kaye Thomas to research the type of land holidays to be included in NCL brochures from...