- PTA, DMT majors announce massive price cut. // Colourage;Apr96, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
Announces the price reduction of PTA and DMT textile raw materials in India. Pricing policies of Reliance, Bombay Dyeing and BRPL.
- Further fall in DMT and PTA prices. A.H. Sharda Aiyar // Chemical Business;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing and Reliance Industries Ltd.'s reduction of the prices of DMT and PTA dyeing products in India. Previous prices of the products.
- Reliance slashes PP, PTA. // Chemical Week;9/24/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 36, p75
Details the plan of Reliance Industries company to reduce prices for its polypropylene (PP) and purified terephthalic acid (PTA). Purpose of the company in reducing the prices.
- DMT and PTA prices fall. // Colourage;May96, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p72
Reports on the drop in the price of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) and dimethyl terephthalate in India. Effect of the price cuts on polyester manufacturers; Drop in international prices; PTA and DMT as alternative raw materials in the manufacture of polyester.
- PTA to be weak despite output cut. Lim, Paul // ICIS Chemical Business;2/8/2016, p12
The article reports on the limited production of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) in Asia during the 2016 Lunar New Year holidays. Topics covered include the expected stability of prices on weak demand despite the expected cut in supply, producers in the region that are looking at cutting run...
- India projects pressure Asia PTA. Suratman, Nurluqman // ICIS Chemical Business;8/10/2015, Issue 3671, p1
The article reports on prospects for increase in pressure on purified terephthalic acid (PTA) industry in Asia in 2016 due to addition of production capacity by Indian PTA producers. Topics discussed include plans of Indian PTA producers Reliance Industries and JBF Industries to start production...
- Reliance to boost PTA capacity. // Colourage;Oct95, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p73
Reports that Reliance Industries has proposed to set up its second PTA plant at Hazira, India, by 1997. Expansion of total capacity for polyester staple fiber; Global prices of polyester.
- PTA price hike by Rs. 1,500. // Colourage;Jun98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p78
The report details the move of the Reliance Industries Ltd. to hike the price of PTA by Rs 1,500 per tonne. The major raw material for the polyester industry will now be available at Rs 24,600 from the previous level of Rs 23, 100 per tonne. In the absence of any reduction in the import duty of...
- PTA. // Chemical Week;4/21/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 15, p44
Offers a look at the market of purified terephthalic acid (PTA). Price of PTA in Europe and the United States; Expected decline in world operating profits of PTA; PTA expansions and closures; Predicted demand for PTA by 2003.
- Processors'anxiety rises with oil prices. // Plastics News;4/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
Focuses on the fear for oil price up in the U.S. Labor troubles in Venezuela; Cut on the reliance for foreign oil; Demand on annual price cuts.