- W.Va. Plastics Industry Sees Record Export Growth. // State Journal (WV);5/25/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p27
The article presents information on the growth of exports in plastics industry in West Virginia.
- Israeli exports up... // Chemical Week;3/6/96, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p36
Reports on the growth of Israeli rubber and plastics exports in 1995. Growth rate; Export markets; Increase in domestic sales.
- German machinery production rises. // Plastics News;8/23/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p49
Reports on the growth of production of German-made plastics and rubber equipment in 1998. Factors contributing to the growth; Decline in machinery exports.
- Canada's outlook banks on exports to the United States. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;1/10/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 47, p18
Forecasts the growth of the plastics industry in Canada in 2000. Evidence on Canadian economic growth; Dependence of the plastics industry on exports from the United States; Direct relationship between the US economy and the plastics industry in Canada.
- Plastic Industry Woes--1999 Will be Tough. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;4/28/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 16, p28
Reports on the German plastic industry's output growth in 1999. Output figures in 1998; Plastic exports and imports; VKE chairman Volker Trautz's expectations on German plastics output growth.
- Negative growth in woollen products export. // Colourage;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p77
Reports that India has registered a negative growth in export of woolen handloom products in 1996 and 1997.
- Pakistan - Textile exports register 20pc growth in March. // Colourage;May2010, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p109
The article reports that a growth of 20 percent in export was registered by the textile industry in March 2010 in Pakistan.
- Trade rise fuels jump in La.'s plastics industry. Stuart, Stephen // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on an increase in plastics shipments in Louisiana. Number of plants that produce plastics in the state; Employment growth in the industry; Result of strong national economy; Expansion of the export market.
- Export of plastic processing machinery to GCC expected to rise by 7-8 pc. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2014, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p60
The article discusses a forecast about the growth in India's export of plastic processing machinery to Gulf Cooperation Council member states for 2015.
- Prospects of the Czech Rubber and Plastics Industry. Vesela, Eva // Czech Business & Trade;2003, Issue 3/4, p32
Explores the performance of the rubber and plastics industry in the Czech Republic. Main economic indicators; Growth of the export volume; Competitiveness.