- DuPont plans equity stake in SRF nylon project. // Colourage;Nov99, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p89
DuPont has announced plans to participate in the equity of the DuPont Fibers Ltd. (DFL) project when the nylon 6,6 plant integrates backwards into spinning operations. As part of a strategic alliance with the SRF Group, DuPont would take a 50 percent equity stake in the project that will...
- DuPont Nylon reorganizes. // Textile World;May94, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p24
Reports on the reorganization of DuPont Nylon aimed at improving customer relations and market focus regionally and positioning the business for long-term growth. Clusters of the new business structure of DuPont Nylon; Supervision of DuPont Nylon Senior Vice President Jerry Blumberg.
- DuPont Canada in nylon hike. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/30/96, Vol. 250 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on DuPont Canada Inc.'s plan to invest 50 million dollars to expand nylon capacity at its manufacturing site in Kingston, Ontario. Part of the company's renewal program; Significance of the project.
- DuPont moves Indian nylon project. // Chemical Week;6/14/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 23, p8
Reports on DuPont's decision to transfer its Indian venture Thapar DuPont at the State Industries Promotion Corp. of Tamil Nadu industrial zone. Capacity of the nylon fiber and fabric plant; Reason for the transfer.
- DuPont, BASF Call Off Nylon JV. Wood, Andrew; Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;8/4/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 29, p25
Reports that DuPont and BASF have called off a planned nylon intermediates complex at Hainan Island in China. Reason for the abandonment of the joint venture; Nylon project of DuPont with Rhodia; Performance of DuPont's Asia/Pacific operations.
- Information Technology Insights: DuPont's Mighty Global IT Alliance Keeps Rolling and Evolving. Glasgow, Bo // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the information technology initiative of DuPont. Contracts between DuPont and Accenture; Terms under the agreement; Projects of Accenture in DuPont.
- DuPont and RP team up for Chinese nylon project. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;8/17/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 6, p16
Informs about the deal between DuPont and Rhone-Poulenc (RP) to set up a nylon project in China. Likely effects of the deal; Operational plan of the project; Role of Liaoyang Petrochemical Fibres; DuPont's existing manufacturing ventures in China; Outline of DuPont's additional projects.
- DuPont adds capacity at Va. nylon facility. // Plastics News;8/2/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p10
Focuses on the expansion of Wilmington, Delaware-based DuPont's nylon resin capacity at its Richmond site in Virginia.
- Plastic barrier. // Popular Science;Jun84, Vol. 224 Issue 6, p92
Focuses on plastic containers made of polyethylene and nylon to store gasoline manufactured by Wilmington, Delaware-based Du Pont Co.
- DuPont, Sabanci Expand Nylon Alliance. // Chemical Week;12/13/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 46, p5
Focuses on the plan of DuPont and Sabanci Holding to form a joint venture to produce and sell nylon yarns.