- Concrete Gambit. Verma, Virendra // Business Today;4/19/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p58
The article focuses on the benefits gained by India-based Binani Cement Ltd. (BCL) in acquiring cement firm Binani Cement Factory LLC of Dubai, United Arab Emirates and a unit in China through the controlling stake in Singapore-based Krishna Holdings Pte Ltd. It reveals that the acquisitions...
- BIZ BRIEFS. // Composites Technology;Apr2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p13
This section offers news briefs concerning the composite industry. Ashland Performance Materials of Dublin, Ohio, has formed a strategic alliance with Milan, Italy-based Acell Srl to foster North American market development for Acell's sheet molding compound (SMC)-based sandwich panel processing...
- PT. Induro: 35 years of recognized experience in Asia-Pacific countries and beyond. // JEC Composites Magazine;Apr/May2012, Issue 72, p82
This article reveals that PT. Induro Internasional, an Indonesian maker of fibre reinforced plastic (FRP) products, has diversified and sought growth through exports. PT. Induro initially produced glass fibre reinforced plastic corrosion-proof equipment but later ventured into the manufacture of...
- Kemrock launches first indigenous industrial grade carbon fibre. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2011, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p53
The article reports on the launch of JAITEC, a range of carbon fibre products for industrial applications, by fibre reinforced polymer (FRP) composites manufacturer Kemrock Industries and Exports Ltd.
- Kemrock unveils carbon fibre products. // Chemical Business;Aug2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p63
The article offers brief information on the carbon fibre products range from Kemrock Industries and Exports Ltd. (KIEL).
- Erratum:. // JEC Composites Magazine;2010, Issue 59, p8
A correction to the article "Global Glass-Fibre Production: Changes Across the Board" that was published in the June-July 2010 issue is presented.
- Bottle bobbins for glass fibre industry. // Indian Textile Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 116 Issue 5, p104
The article evaluates a line of bottle bobbins for the glass fibre industry from Sonoco Plastics GmbH and offers information on the product's features.
- Fibre optic chip firm plans fundraising move to consumer and mobile markets. Flaherty, Nick // Electronics Weekly;1/30/2008, Issue 2320, p5
The article reports that Nanotech Semiconductor, a fibre optic chip designer, is planning a third round of fund raising to take it into the consumer and mobile phone market for its glass and fibre optic amplifiers. The firm is designing CMOS amplifiers for the next plastic fibre networking in...
- The European composites market 2008/2009. // JEC Composites Magazine;Feb/Mar2010, Issue 55, p16
A market survey regarding the composite materials industry is reported, focusing on the European production and plastics industries in 2008 and 2009. Topics addressed include market data regarding fibre- and glass fibre-reinforced plastics, natural- and carbon-fibre-reinforced plastics, and...
- RECYCLING'S VITAL SIGNS. // Resource Recycling;Feb2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p48
Reports on the export performance of several recycled products in the U.S. for 2001. Aluminum scrap exports; Glass scrap exports; Scrap plastic exports.