- European Fine Chemicals Players' Struggle Appears Likely to Continue. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;9/9/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 8, p5
Discusses the efforts of European producers of pharmaceutical fine chemicals to cope with a glut of global manufacturing capacity for drug intermediates and active ingredients. Poor pharmaceutical market in the first half of 2002; Expansion opportunities in biotechnology contract work.
- The Lighthouse. Stevenson, Anne // Anne Stevenson, Poems 1955-2005;2005, p109
The poem "The Lighthouse" by Anne Stevenson is presented. First Line: Though I did not intend; Last Line: Glutted in the tide.
- Frontier Composites and Castings, Inc./U.S. // Wire Journal International;Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p50
The article offers information on Frontier Composites & Castings, Inc., a company in the U.S. which manufactures flyer bows made of carbon fibre or fibre glass.
- Regenerating human muscle fibres express GLUT3 protein. Gaster, M.; Beck-Nielsen, H.; Schrøder, H. D. // Pflugers Archiv European Journal of Physiology;Oct2002, Vol. 445 Issue 1, p105
The presence of the GLUT3 glucose transporter protein in human muscle cells is a matter of debate. The present study was designed to establish whether GLUT3 is expressed in mature human skeletal muscle fibres and, if so, whether its expression changes under different conditions, such as...
- Car deals for employees add up. // Automotive News;3/24/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6030, p3
Reports on discounts offered by automobile manufacturing companies in their automobiles under employee discount programs. Usefulness of discounts to automobile manufacturing companies; Information on the discount offered by automobile manufacturing company Ford Motor Co. in its automobiles;...
- New formulas, packaging brighten household cleaners. // Discount Store News;10/3/94, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p56
Reports on the results of `Discount Store News' top brands survey of discount stores in the household cleaners category in the United States. Effect of new formulations, packaging innovations and line extensions on sales; Expansion of laundry detergent manufacturers' position; Tide as the top...
- NEWSCLIPS. // Plastics News;8/12/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p0003
This section offers news briefs related to the plastics industry as of July 12, 2013. IBC North America of Clarkston and Clean Tide Container of Robertsdale, Georgia will team up for a new facility to manufacture and refurbish intermediate bulk containers. Commercial Plastics Recycling Inc....
- Key Aspects in the Rotor Spinning of Synthetic Fibres. Gokarneshan, N. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Jan2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p27
Synthetic fibres are steadily gaining ground over the natural fibres. The focus of the future is therefore, on the large scale production of synthetic staple fibres. The problems associated with the production of staple synthetic fibre yarns in the rotor spinning system are discussed in this...
- Firms wake up to fibre. // Food Manufacture;Sep2009, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p47
The article reports on growth of food manufacturers utilizing fibre in the manufacture of food products in Great Britain. It reveals that the use of fibre offers several benefits to manufacturers, including prevention of oil separation, creation of coatings, and increasing meats' succulence. It...
- OFS disputes 'fibre glut' perception. Secker, Matthew // Telecommunications - International Edition;Apr2002, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p11
Reports the disputes on fiber glut which affects investments for Optical Fibre Solutions according to Merrill Lynch. Misconceptions on the statement of Merrill Lynch; Plans of OFS on conducting constructive dialogue on the issue; Impossibility of bandwidth glut.