- CHAPTER 31: CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS COMPANIES. Miller, Richard K. // Retail Business Market Research Handbook;2010, p165
A list of the largest suppliers of consumer packaged goods in 2009 based on their annual revenue including Procter & Gamble, PepsiCo, and Kraft Foods.
- PLANT MATERIALS. // Packaging News;Apr2011, p14
The article reports on the move of PepsiCo Inc. to introduce its PET bottle made from plant-based materials in Great Britain.
- When in Rome (or India, China, Germany, Mexico…). // Food & Beverage Packaging;Nov2008, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p22
The article focuses on the beverage packaging innovations implemented by PepsiCo. According to executive Robert Le Bras-Brown, polyethylene terephthalate single- and multi-serve bottles are PepsiCo's workhorse packages across the world. He noted that the preferred package in India might be a...
- Consumer preferences drive PepsiCo sustainability effort. Verespej, Mike // Plastics News;8/15/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p0004
The article reports on the sustainability efforts of PepsiCo Inc., which is driven by consumer preferences. According to Denise Lefebvre of PepsiCo Inc., consumers are seeking innovations and technologies with evident instructions and and its benefits to them and the environment. Furthermore, it...
- Packaged salty snacks topped FMCG sales in 2013. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;5/4/2014, p32
The article reports that consumers in India consumed more packaged salty snacks than other fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) in 2013 based on data from researcher Nielsen. Topics covered include the low price points and stepped up distribution of snacks makers such as Parle, ITC and PepsiCo....
- Pepsi makes sustainability commitment. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week;1/20/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the decision of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) manufacturing company PepsiCo UK to use Forest Stewardship Council approved paper based packaging for its brands called Quaker and Walkers.
- Is cautious PepsiCo going slow on MS Dhoni in IPL ads; Observers feel IPL scam could be a reason. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;4/27/2014, p10
The article discusses why beverage company PepsiCo has not aired an advertisement featuring cricketing brand ambassador Indian captain M. S. Dhoni, despite being a title sponsor of the Indian Premier League (IPL) season seven, which has been on for more than a week. Topics discussed include...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific Digital Media Awards: Best Loyalty. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Dec2011, p77
The article announces that advertising campaigns including My Starbucks Rewards for Starbucks China, Love This Spot for Telecom, and Largest Consumer Co-Creation Programme from India that beat for PepsiCo India have received the Best Loyalty award at the Campaign Asia-Pacific Digital Media Awards.
- Packaging changes keep sales up. Fuhrman, Elizabeth // Beverage Industry;Apr2011, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p44
The article focuses on innovations in beverage packages to increase sales and keep pace with the environment-friendly , shape and feel trends. It mentions that PepsiCo Inc. has announced that the company has developed a polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle which can lessen carbon footprint...
- Deal gives UltrePET FDA's OK. // Plastics News;3/14/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p5
The article reports that PET recycler UltrePET LLC is licensing technology from Wellman Inc. for making food-grade recycled material. The Bedford-based company said March 9 it has acquired the rights to all of Shrewsbury, N.J.-based Wellman's technology that has a U.S. Food and Drug...