- Oman Refineries awards Engineers India contract for plastics project. // Chemical Business;Apr2014, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p60
The article reports on the awarding by Oman Refineries and Petroleum Industries Co. (ORPIC) of a Project Management Consultancy (PMC) contract to Engineers India Limited (EIL) in 2014 for its Liwa Plastics Project in Sohar, Oman.
- EIL is poised for growth. Hall, Evelyn // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Apr95, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p40
Forecasts the growth of environmental impairment liability (EIL) coverage in the United States. Consensus on the definition of EIL; Emergence of leading EIL providers; Revenues of Commerce and Industry Insurance Co. in New York City on environmental insurance; Reasons behind the hesitation of...
- GE Plastics expands compounding venture. Veeraraghavan, C. // Chemical Week;2/14/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 6, p24
Reports on GE Plastics India's plan to expand its compounding capacities in Baroda, India. GE Plastics India as a joint venture between GE Plastics and Indian Petrochemicals Corp.; Targeted annual capacities; Negotiations with local producers to obtain material.
- Dow Licenses Its Fulcrum Technology. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/20/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 12, p6
Reports that the plastic business of Dow Chemical has licensed some companies with its pultrusion process technology for the production of fiber thermoplastic composites in the United States. Names of companies involved in the process; Reason for selecting the companies.
- Environmental risk management. Souter, Gavin // Business Insurance;10/2/95, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the rise in the demand for environmental impairment liability (EIL) insurance coverage in the United States. Competitiveness of market that is luring buyers; Expansion of products and services to ease buying process; Consolidation in environmental consulting and contractors market.
- IPCL launches second phases of expansion. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;7/4/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2154, p19
Reports the start of the second phase of expansion of Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Background on the second phase; Rise in the gas processing capacity in Gujarat; Plan of the company to raise its industrial capacity for benzene at Baroda.
- PICK OF THE WEEK. // Mail on Sunday;1/13/2013, p23
- PICK OF THE DAY. // Mail on Sunday;1/13/2013, p42
- Oman Refineries awards Engineers India contract for plastics project. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2014, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p72
The article reports that Oman Refineries and Petroleum Industries Co. (ORPIC) awarded a project management consultancy (PMC) contract to Engineers India Ltd. (EIL) for its Liwa Plastics Project in Sohar consisting of a petrochemical complex adjacent to the Sohar Refinery.
- Molecular Characterization and Functional Analysis of Two Petunia PhEILs. Feng Liu; Li Hu; Yuanping Cai; Hong Lin; Juanxu Liu; Yixun Yu; Carter, Clay; Chi-Kuang Wen // Frontiers in Plant Science;11/1/2016, Vol. 7, p1
Ethylene plays an important role in flower senescence of many plants. Arabidopsis ETHYLENE INSENSITIVE3 (EIN3) and its homolog EIL1 are the downstream component of ethylene signaling transduction. However, the function of EILs during flower senescence remains unknown. Here, a petunia EIL gene,...