- Spatial stochastic modeling of resin yield from pine stands. Nanos, Nikos; Tadesse, Wubalem; Montero, Gregorio; Gil, Luis; Alia, Ricardo // Canadian Journal of Forest Research;Jul2001, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p1140
Investigates the spatial structure of resin-yield in maritime pine stands in central Spain. Changes in the spatial structure of resin yield stands; Efficacy of spatial stochastic modeling in determining pine stands; Nature of resin production.
- Polylactide polymer gest first use. // Packaging Digest;Mar2000, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Dow Chemicals Co. is using its Cargill joint venture, Cargill Dow Polymers to debut a propriety process to make resin from natural plant sugar. NatureWorks PLA, tradename of the resin manufactured using the said process; Application of the resin.
- resinous. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary;2005, p1881
A definition of the term "resinous" is presented. It refers to something which has the nature of a resin.
- Price hikes batter compounders. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;10/2/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p1
Focuses on the effects of resin price increases on engineering resin compounders in the United States. Factors influencing the operations of resin manufacturers; Projections on the automotive market by the year 2001; Importance of exploring other applications for 2002-model vehicles to...
- PERFORMANCE OF MUF RESINS FOR PARTICLEBOARDS BEFORE AND AFTER SPRAY-DRYING. Xiaojian ZHOU; PIZZI, Antonio; Guanben DU // Pro Ligno;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p3
Melamine-urea-formaldehyde (MUF) resins can be spray dried to obtain resins in powder form and indefinite shelf-life. Application as particleboard adhesives of such resins after redissolving them in water does yield resins of excellent performance as particleboard adhesives if the natural...
- Diversification of natural resins of various originoxyreactive thermal analysis and infrared spectroscopy. Cebulak, S.; Matuszewska, A.; Langier-Kuźniarowa, A. // Journal of Thermal Analysis & Calorimetry;2003, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p905
The paper presents the applicability of oxyreactive thermal analysis (OTA) for the investigation of different kinds of resins both natural (recent and fossil) and synthetic. For comparative reasons and a more precise interpretation, along with OTA infrared spectroscopy was used as a method...
- Modern Technology of Synthetic Resins & Their Applications. // Chemical Business;May2005, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p78
Reviews the book "Modern Technology of Synthetic Resins & Their Applications."
- Internet Event Examines Use of Topasï¿½ COC in Design and Manufacturing. Reich, Gil // Medical Design Technology;Jan2004, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p19
Reports on the development and hosting of an online technical forum by the MedTech Group Inc. to inform and educate healthcare professionals about the application of resin materials in medical devices. Use of the Internet as a natural medium for the exchange of ideas and information; Cost of...
- Adsorbents in hemoperfusion. Denti, Ennio; Luboz, M. Paola; Tessore, Vincenzo A.; Castino, Franco; Gaglia, Piero F. // Kidney International;Feb1975, Vol. 7 Issue 2, pS-401
The article discusses the use of both ion-exchange resins and adsorbents during hemoperfusion. The application of these techniques has been filled with several difficulties including toxicity and the degree of compatibility of resins of adsorbents with blood. The nature of adsorption is one of...
- Shellac Marketer Sees a Renaissance. TULLO, ALEX // Chemical Market Reporter;01/05/98, Vol. 253 Issue 1, p18
Reports on Mantrose Bradshaw Zinsser Group's reintroduction of shellac, a natural resin used in the architectural coatings and confectionery glazes, to the personal care market where it was once a major component in nail polish and hair spray formulations. Information on where shellac came...