- Hi-performance ball valves. // Indian Textile Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 116 Issue 4, p98
The article provides information on high-performance ball valves being offered by Tejas Precision Products. High-performance ball valves are available in screwed or socket weld ends, and contains the ball, PTFE body connectors seal and stem assembly. The body connector bolting holds the...
- OZ SEALS RELEASE NEW APPLICATION TO INDUSTRY. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 250 Issue 1, p4
Features the polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) from Oz Seals Pty. Ltd. Description of the product; Specification of PTFE; Usability of the product.
- Large-Diameter Customized Seals. // Chem.info;Mar2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p47
The article evaluates the Texolon polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) seal rings from Plastomer Technologies.
- The possibilities of second-generation PTFE engine oil seal. Canter, Neil // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Feb2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p12
Discusses the possibilities of the second-generation polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) engine oil seal. Importance of the role of an engine oil seal; Disadvantages of PTFE seals; Statement issued by Dave Sakata of sealing products producer Freudenberg-NOK on the development of a second-generation...
- SOME LITTLE THINGS ABOUT MATERIALS. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2015, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p42
The article evaluates several automotive materials including a polytetrafuoroethylene (PTFE) radial shaft seal from Freudenberg-NOK Sealing Technologies, thermoplastic polyurethane gaiter from ContiTech Vibration Control, and a top mount from BASF.
- Guided Tissue Regeneration Procedure Using a Fibrin-Fibronectin System in Surgically Induced Recession in Dogs. Cortellini, DeSanctis; Pini Prato, G.; Bold, C.; Clauser, C. // International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry;1991, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p150
The article presents information on a study which investigated the possibility of achieving connective tissue attachment to correct recession with a guided tissue regeneration procedure by means of a polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) membrane and a fibrin fibronectin seal. It offers a brief overview...
- Design considerations for spring-energized PTFE seals. // Machine Design;07/10/97, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p142
Presents information on spring-energized PTFE seals which are seals for rotary and reciprocating services. Advantages of spring-energized PTFE U-cups; Key factors in matching the seal to an application.
- PTFE-based seals get tougher. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Aug2011, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates the Turcon M12 polytetrafluoroethylene- (PTFE) based sealing material from Trelleborg Sealing Solutions.
- PTFE seal has sealed-in spring. // Food Manufacture;Nov2007, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p75
The article evaluates the TurconVariseal Ultra-Clean polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) seal from Trelleborg Sealing Solutions company.
- No spanners required. Thwaites, Tim // New Scientist;3/12/94, Vol. 141 Issue 1916, p18
Presents the Supa-Nut, an enhancement of the standard nut. Inventor; Features; Presence of a pressure plate separated by a bearing made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE); Uses.