- New arrival on the BLOC. // Packaging Magazine;11/7/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 20, p24
Reports that Krones AG will present its BLOC line concept for bottling beverages into polyethylene terephthalate bottles. Use of the Contiform stretch blowmoulding system; Possibility of linking the stretch blowmoulding systems with a Canmatic labeller.
- Making father's day. // Packaging Magazine;8/19/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p19
Introduces the plastic bottles designed by British packaging specialist Precise Plastics for the men's perfumes made by Parfumeries dans un Jardin. Installation of a locking system in the perfume containers; Polyethylene terephthalate injection blowmoulding of the plastic bottles.
- Breakthrough in gas barrier resins. // Packaging Magazine;11/7/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 20, p10
Reports that Japan-based Kureha Chemical Industry has developed a family of high gas barrier resins which are claimed to be ideal for the production of stretch blowmoulded multilayer polyethylene terephthalate bottles. Processability of the product.
- RPC reusable bottle gets Aquo contract. Bold, Ben // Packaging News;Jan2010, p12
A preview of the design of the reusable 750 milliliters blow-moulded Pet bottle of the eco-cleaning brand Aquo from household cleaning firm Kilrock Products Ltd. is presented.
- Cravendale boosts milk bottle output. // Grocer;10/30/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7979, p31
The article reports on the joint venture planned by Arla with the blow-moulding firm Logoplaste to make more milk bottles for its dairy in Stourton, England, which should be operational by March 2011.
- Krystals meets demand. Krystals // Packaging Magazine;5/19/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p9
The article reports that pharmaceutical bottle manufacturer Krystals has commissioned two additional extrusion blowmoulding machines, each with a capacity for bottles up to one litre. This addition will enable Krystals to add to its range of general-purpose bottles and provide greater capacity...
- Tetra Laval triumphs over EC in court battle. Pidgeon, Ron // Packaging Magazine;11/7/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 20, p6
Reports that Tetra Laval SA has won a court case against the European Commission over its proposed take-over of Sidel, a bottle blowmoulding equipment specialist. Anti-competitive effects of a merger between the companies; Forecast for the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) market; Overlaps in...
- 100th sale for Sidel blowmoulder. // Packaging Magazine;3/9/2006, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p24
The article features the SBO Universal blowmoulding equipment from Sidel in Spain. The first machine was installed at PET bottle manufacturer Amcor USA. It is suitable for still or carbonated water, soft drinks or sensitive beverages, sauces or detergents. It can be used to manufacture...
- Sensual Senso has appeal. // Packaging Magazine;1/20/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
This article reports that Plastohm UK has worked with Eastman Chemical Co. on a new high-end thick-walled bottle, designed to appeal to the senses. The injection blow-moulded 50ml Senso bottle was designed for packaging facial creams. Senso Intense has broadened Plastohm's range of Senso bottles...
- Parameterized Modeling of Blow-Moulds for Designer PET Bottles. Gulati, Vishal; Tandon, Puneet; Kamaldeep // Computer-Aided Design & Applications (Computer-Aided Design & Ap;2010, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p479
This work describes a technique for producing blow-moulds for Poly Ethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles decorated with ornamental patterns. The design is initiated by generating a set of parameterized the elements and by arranging them into some definite order to create andecorative pattern. The...