- NPE Demand Remains Strong Despite Environmental Concerns in Europe. Harvilicz, Helena // Chemical Market Reporter;10/18/99, Vol. 256 Issue 16, p15
Focuses on nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPE) in Europe. European and global demand for NPE; Prices; Factors affecting NPE economic growth; Europe's environmental concerns for NPE.
- Nonylphenol. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/9/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 28, p31
Provides information on nonylphenol chemicals in the United States market. Prices of nonlyphenol ethoxylates (NPE); Application of NPE on plastic packages; Environmental and health issues on NPE use; Export and export trading of NPE.
- Alphabetical company listing. // Plastics News;5/12/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p36
Presents a directory listing of companies appearing in the NPE preview.
- NPE 1997 exhibiting companies from A to Z. // Plastics News;6/2/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p37
Presents a list of companies who were exhibitors at the NPE 1997 Show.
- Thermoformers include trimming, stacking. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;5/12/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p36
Offers a listing of companies and the thermoforming equipment they intend to feature at the NPE 1997.
- NPE 2000: Already setting records. // Plastics News;5/22/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p3
Presents details of the 2000 NPE International trade show for the plastics industry.
- SPI names Witherup NPE 2000 chairman. // Plastics News;3/22/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the appointment of Vincent Witherup as chairman of NPE 2000 conference.
- Editorial. Naitove, Matt // Plastics Technology;Nov2003, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p9
Introduces a series of articles on the auxiliary equipment exhibits at NPE in Chicago, Illinois in 2003.
- Bioplastics grow at NPE2009. // Canadian Plastics;May/Jun2009, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p20
The article offers information on the NPE2009 plastics trade show.
- CORRECTION. // Plastics News;4/20/2015, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p0003
A correction regarding the exhibitors in the National Plastic Exposition (NPE) 2015.