- Pack Expo to Offer Showcase. // Official Board Markets;7/1/2006, Vol. 82 Issue 26, p10
The article offers information on the "The Showcase of Packaging Innovationsâ„¢," a special pavilion at Pack Expo International 2006 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Pack Expo Expands to Processing, Confection. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2010, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p47
The article reports that a Confectionery Pavilion and Processing Zone will be featured at the Pack Expo International 2010 in Chicago, Illinois from October 31 to November 3, 2010.
- Pavilions represent a show-within-the-show. // Packaging Digest;Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p55
Announces the 2004 PACK EXPO International featuring several brand new pavilions that focuses on key technology trends by the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute. Description of the radio frequency identification pavilion; Inclusions of the new pavilion; Goal of the Packaging Security...
- Getting ready for Pack Expo. // Packaging Magazine;10/21/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p10
The article reports that this years Pack Expo International will be held from November 7-11 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. The show, organised by the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute, will feature several new pavilions: the Radio Frequency Identification Pavilion, the...
- FPA AT PACK EXPO INTERNATIONAL 2010. // Flexible Packaging;Sep2010, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p13
The article offers information on the hosting of a booth by the Flexible Packaging Association Inc. (FPA) in the Allied Association Pavilion at Pack Expo International 2010 in Chicago, Illinois from October 31 to November 3, 2010.
- EXPOSITION IN SHANGHAI. Evans, Bonnie // Architecture of Israel;2010, Issue 81, p67
The article highlights the 2010 Expo, an international architecture and cultural event, held in Shanghai, China. A brief history is given about the event which takes place in different countries every five years. It describes the design of this year's Israel pavilion, planned by architect Haim...
- Pack Expo exhibit space hits all-time high. // Candy Industry;Sep94, Vol. 159 Issue 9, p14
Announces the Pack Expo '94 on November 13, 1994 in Chicago, Illinois. Number of exhibitors; Floor space area; Pavilions featured.
- Premier packaging show comes to Chicago in November. Phillips, David // Dairy Foods;Sep2004, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p28
This article reports that the Pack Expo International will be held at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, during November 7-11, 2004. Radio frequency identification tags will be in the spotlight at the Pack Expo with a brand new pavilion focused specifically on the technology which the...
- The goal is growth. Dougherty, Pam // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/18/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 33, p4
Focuses on initiatives launched by Jordan to atract more interest from the international investor community. Negotiation of a free trade agreement with the United States; Sponsorship of a high-profile pavilion at the Hannover Expo 2000 to promote investment opportunities in the country;...
- Beyond the chocolate box. Connolly, Kate Bertrand // Packaging Digest;Oct2014 Supplement, Vol. 51, p32
The article previews confectionery packaging equipments including the Peeps Minis from Just Born Quality Confections & the York Minis from Hershey at the Confectionery Pavilion hosted by the National Confectioners' Association at the Pack Expo International to be held in Chicago, Illinois in...