- Frigoscandia equipment buyout finalized. // Frozen Food Age;Sep96, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p38
Reports that FMC Corp. has completed the acquisition of Frigoscandia Equipment AB from ASB AB. Trends facing the refrigerator industry; Business description of Frigoscandia.
- Bricks and mortar. // National Provisioner;Aug96, Vol. 210 Issue 8, p45
Presents developments in the food industry and trade in the United States. Hickory Specialities' expansion of its plant in Summer Shade, Kentucky; Frigoscandia's Equipment Food Processing Technology and Training Center; Expansion of food research center of FMC Corp.'s Meat Ingredients Business...
- Northfield Freezing to York, Northfield Equipment with Frigoscandia. // Prepared Foods;Oct95, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p23
Reports on developments in the prepared food industry as of September 1995. York International Corp.'s acquisition of Northfield Freezing Systems; Northfield Equipment & Manufacturing Co.'s signing of a representation agreement with Frigoscandia Equipment Group.
- SCI finalizes acquisition of Frigoscandia AB. // Frozen Food Age;Feb98, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Frigoscandia AB, a refrigerated distribution company in Europe by Security Capital Industrial Trust company. Implications of the acquisition; Business backgrounds of Frigoscandia and Security Capital.
- New tech center speeds product/process development. // Prepared Foods;Nov96, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p94
Features the Frigoscandia Food Processing Technology Center in Sandusky, Ohio. Description of equipment supplied by DSI, Stein and Frigoscandia Freezer; Food processing systems done at the center.
- FMC completes $1.8-billion acquisition of Cheminova. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;4/27/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the completion of acquisition of Cheminova, a crop protection chemicals maker in Denmark, by FMC for $1.8-billion.
- For the record. Lyon, Paula // Crain's Chicago Business;10/26/98, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p38
Summarizes developments in the business community in and around Chicago, Illinois for the week ended October 23, 1998. Monetary settlement of chemical and equipment maker FMC Corp. for hazards to environment; Construction of additional restaurants in Ukraine by McDonald's; Completion of...
- FMC Completes Tg Acquisition. Adams, Jarret // Chemical Week;7/7/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 26, p16
Reports that FMC company has completed its acquisition of Tg Soda Ash from Elf Atochem company. 1998 sales of Tg; Implication of the merger on the soda ash market of FMC; Properties included in the acquisition of Norsk Hydro's alginate business Pronova Biopolymer by FMC.
- Pasteurization systems. // Food Manufacturing;Sep99, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Introduces Frigoscandia Equipment AB's steam Pasteurization System for small-to-medium beef slaughterhouses.
- News. // National Provisioner;Apr96, Vol. 210 Issue 4, p50
Reports on an agreement between BOC Gases, Frigoscandia Food Process Systems and AGA SA to develop food freezing and chilling equipment. Terms of the agreement.