- German R&P machinery exports post record. // Rubber World;Aug97, Vol. 216 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the increased exports of German rubber and plastics machinery. Rise on the number of extrusion machinery exported; Above-average increase of exports of blow molding machinery.
- Machinery demand persists in Taiwan. // Plastics News;1/7/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p9
Reports the status of the market share of plastics and rubber equipment producers in Taiwan. Increase in machinery exports; Percentage of machinery production exported.
- German machinery production rises. // Plastics News;8/23/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p49
Reports on the growth of production of German-made plastics and rubber equipment in 1998. Factors contributing to the growth; Decline in machinery exports.
- FYI... // Plastics News;10/7/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p3
Presents statistical information on the exports of German plastics and rubber machinery for 1995.
- German Shipments Grow. // Rubber World;Spring2004, Vol. 229 Issue 8, p5
Deals with a report from the German Plastics and Rubber Machinery Association indicating an eight percent increase in shipments of plastics and rubber machinery.
- German machinery exports at record high. // Plastics News;9/8/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 28, p6
Highlights a report released by the German Machinery and Plant Manufacturers Association which indicates that sales of German-made blow molding machines helped German Plastics and rubber machine builders to reach a 3.3 percent increase in production in 1996. Percentage increase of exports;...
- Germany reports global machinery data. Vink, David // Plastics News;6/27/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p0014
The article reports on plastics and rubber machinery production in Germany. It states that although the production of core plastics and rubber machinery increased to 28.9 percent in 2010, lower growth in non-core machinery reduced overall growth to 18.3 percent. It also mentions that the German...
- German machinery sales increase. // Rubber World;Dec2003, Vol. 229 Issue 3, p12
Reports that Plastics and Rubber Machinery Association has projected a growth of machinery sales in Germany for 2003. Increase in exports of polymer machinery.
- German, Italian companies report 2004 machine figures. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;8/8/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p17
This article reports that German makers of plastics and rubber equipment enjoyed a strong 2004, while results were more modest for Italian suppliers. China played a key role for both countries, booming for German suppliers and shrinking for the Italians. The VDMA, Germany's Plastics and Rubber...
- German machinery makers post fifth straight yearly production gain. // Rubber World;Jul99, Vol. 220 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the growth of the rubber and plastics machinery industry i Germany, in 1998. Increase in production; Comparison with growth rates in previous years; Major export markets.