- IAL Consultants offers elastomeric PU study. // Plastics News;12/6/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p45
Reports on IAL Consultant's publication of the first `Global Overview of the Elastomeric Polyurethane Market' report. Components of the report; How the report was done; Availability of the report.
- IAL ink guide. // Printing World;7/10/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 2, p8
Reports that London, England-based IAL Consultants has published its report on the global ink industry entitled 'The World Market for Printing Inks 2003.'
- IAL global market report on metallocenes. // Chemical Business;Mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p83
Reports on IAL Consultants' publication of the second edition of its global market report on metallocenes entitled Metallocenes--Progress to Commercial Reality. Retail price; Benefits to companies with interest in the performance of polyolefins produced by metallocene catalysis.
- IAL predicts boom in insulated panels. // Urethanes Technology International;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p14
The article focuses on a report by global chemical industry consultancy IAL Consultants which shows that worldwide growth in the insulated panel market is anticipated to be almost 4 percent /year up to 2019.
- European adhesives market. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;
Reports on the publication of the fifth edition of IAL Consultants' `The European Adhesives Market--1997.' Contents of the report.
- Future bright for plastic pipes. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p10
Relates market forecasts for the plastic pipes sector in Europe for 2003. Report released by IAL Consultants.
- GOOD OPPORTUNITIES IN THE GLOBAL PROPYLENE OXIDE MARKET. MARCANTONIO, JOHN // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the business condition of the propylene oxide market worldwide as of April 2011. It states that the market has recovered well in 2011, however it is plagued with propylene shortages which indicates that costs are rising. It discusses the results of a study by IAL...
- Polyester polyols usage near 600,000 mt. // Rubber World;Jan2000, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the study conducted by IAL Consultants on the global demand for, and production of, alipathic polyester polyols within the main markets of the polyurethane industry. Manufacturers' interest in adipate-based alipathic polyester polyols; Demand by region; Estimates on global production...
- APP MARKET TO GROW 4.4% ANNUALLY. // Urethanes Technology International;Jun/Jul2013, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the outlook of chemical industry consultancy IAL Consultants concerning the prospects of the global aromatic polyester and polyol market, which is expected to expand by an average of 4.4% annually through 2018 especially in China despite the challenging economic conditions.
- Slow growth for polyester resins. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;7/21/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2062, p10
Predicts the market growth for unsaturated polyester resins in Europe by 2008, according to a report by IAL Consultants in July 2003. Factors that will influence the market growth.