- DSM expects losses. // Chemical Week;8/4/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the performance of DSM in the first-half of 1993. Comparison of profits with the 1993 level; Decrease in net sales; Forecast of a loss in the third quarter.
- First-half results are mixed. // Chemical Week;8/6/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 30, p7
Presents the first-half results of sales of different chemical industries for 1997. Akzo Nobel's first-half net income; Net profit of DSM; Solvay's net income; Petrofina's chemicals operating profit; Sigma paints business profits; Others.
- Hainan Airlines 1H profit climbs 29%. // Air Transport World;Oct2013, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that Hainan Airlines Co. Ltd. has reported a first-half net profit of million 104.6 million dollars.
- Turkish Airlines 1H net profit down 29%; growth strategy continues. // Air Transport World;Oct2013, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that Turkish Airlines Inc. has reported first-half net profit of 60.7 million dollars.
- China Southern Airlines 1H profit drops 32.7%. // Air Transport World;Oct2013, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p19
The article reports that China Southern Airlines Co. Ltd. has posted a first-half net profit of 49 million dollars.
- Krasnoyarsk HPP net profits almost halve in H1. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;8/15/2012, p1
KRASNOYARSK. Aug 15 (Interfax) - OJSC Krasnoyarsk HPP (hydropower plant) saw its first-half 2012 net profits slump 47% to 840.9 million rubles, company materials say.
- Lithuanian Railways H1 net profits drop by third. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;8/22/2013, p1
VILNIUS. Aug 22 (Interfax) - Lietuvos gelezinkeliai (Lithuanian Railways) made first-half net profits of 46.109 million litai, 32% down year-on-year, the company reported.
- HMS net profits slip 5% to 914 mln rubles in H1. Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;9/30/2013, p1
MOSCOW. Sept 30 (Interfax) - HMS Group made 914 million rubles in first-half net profits, a 5% year-on-year drop, the company reported.
- Higher revenue, dearer portfolio put Appeninn firmly in black. // Hungary A.M.;8/30/2013, p5
The article announces that property holding company Appeninn in Hungary has booked a first-half net profit worth 255 million Hungarian forints (HUF) due to sale growth and increases at its portfolio values.
- Ukraine power firm DTEK's net profit falls 59.6%. // Energy Today (Hungary);9/18/2013, p1
The article informs that DTEK, the private power and coal producer of Ukraine, has reported a 59.6 percent fall in its first-half net profit to 150 million U.S. dollars.