- Closed molding ready to sail. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;3/26/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the use of closed molding in the marine industry in the United States. Cost-effectiveness of closed molding; Potential problems of open molding.
- Protection system keeps cables clear of Bombay High pipelines. // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p178
Discusses the features of a protection system for cable crossings developed by CRP Marine. Use of interlocking hollow moldings.
- Grant helps Voltflex add equipment, staff. // Plastics News;1/23/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p0014
The article reports that Voltflex Innovations Corp., based in Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, has received a grant of 50,000 Canadian dollars from the Economic Development Agency of Canada, which the firm is using to invest in equipment. Voltflex makes and distributes electrical harnesses for...
- Molding dresses up plain walls. // Southern Living;Sep88, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p154
How molding can be used on plain walls to give a paneled look. Simple directions.
- Components. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul93, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p195
Presents Catawissa Lumber & Specialty Co.'s wood components. Panels; Species used; Moldings and laminated furniture parts.
- Canadian panels aid Kent housing. // Building Design;7/4/2003, Issue 1586, p6
Reports on the reasons of architects for using the Canadian timber panellized system in Kent, England. Size of panels; Cladding of timber; Prefab system.
- Molds, Tools, Dies & Related Products. // Canadian Plastics;2014 Buyer's Guide, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p11
A directory of Canadian makers of molds, tools, dies and related products used in the plastics industry is presented.
- Increasing mold resistance of strand boards with spruce heartwood. Dian-Qing Yang; Hui Wan; Xiang-Ming Wang // Forest Products Journal;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 56 Issue 11/12, p111
Wood composite panels are often affected by molds in wet or humid environments. One control method for prevention of mold growth in houses is the use of mold-resistant panels. In this study, a biological technology and production process were developed using naturally mold-resistant wood species...
- Husky touts single-step blow molding machine. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;11/5/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the marketing strategy of Canadian firm Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd on molding machines. Introduction of a single-stage blow molding; Aim on IndexSB at lower-volume PET containers; Agreement with Plastic Technologies Inc..
- Giving rotational molding a spin. Anderton, Jim // Canadian Plastics;Jan2008, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p30
The article focuses on rotational molding. There are various ways of molding resin parts in the Canadian market such as ingot metallurgy (I/M) and extrusion. Another way is that of rotational molding or rotomolding, which is a process that is known for its versatility and much better than...