- Krone reports sales lift. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;2/15/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p79
Reports on the sales of Krone, a German manufacturer of agricultural machinery.
- FYI... // Plastics News;10/7/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p3
Presents statistical information on the exports of German plastics and rubber machinery for 1995.
- Machinery production increases in Germany. // Plastics News;03/30/98, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p18
Announces that there was an increase in the output of plastics and rubber machinery by German companies in 1997. Statistical information from the German Machinery and Plant Manufacturers Association.
- U.S. continues to be important market for German textile machinery. McCurry, John // Textile World;May97, Vol. 147 Issue 5, p23
Reports on the increase in total export volume of German textile machinery in the United States since 1986. Other destinations of German textile machinery.
- German R&P machinery exports post record. // Rubber World;Aug97, Vol. 216 Issue 5, p15
Reports on the increased exports of German rubber and plastics machinery. Rise on the number of extrusion machinery exported; Above-average increase of exports of blow molding machinery.
- German Shipments Grow. // Rubber World;Spring2004, Vol. 229 Issue 8, p5
Deals with a report from the German Plastics and Rubber Machinery Association indicating an eight percent increase in shipments of plastics and rubber machinery.
- Poised for a rebound. Neubauer, Werner // Wood & Wood Products;Apr93, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p72
Features the German woodworking machinery industry. Performance in 1992; Training and education program for customers; Ligna woodworking machinery fair.
- Apropa adds Desco to its portfolio. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p27
Focuses on Apropa Machinery's acquisition of the sole British agency for German plastic film packaging machinery manufacturer Desco.
- German woodworking machinery manufacturers poised for Ligna. Neubauer, Werner // Wood & Wood Products;Apr95, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p131
Focuses on German woodworking machinery industry's exhibition of technological advances at the Ligna show on May 24-30, 1995. Improvements in the woodworking machinery industry; Production figures for German woodworking machinery.
- GERMANS HOLD ON TO LEAD IN PACKAGING MACHINERY. // Food Manufacture;May2003, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the dominance of Germany in the packaging machinery market in Great Britain. Reference to a study conducted by the German Food Processing and Packaging Machinery Association; Growth of sales of packaging machinery; Factors influencing the market dominance of German packaging equipment.