- FORE! (OR RATHER FIVE). // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/28/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p44
Reports that Marvel Industries Ltd. met with distributors of its refrigeration products during the company's Distributor Counsel Meeting in Richmond, Indiana. Participants of the meeting.
- LIGHTNING: Product Spotlight. // Qualified Remodeler;Mar2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p65
The article offers brief information on several lighting products including Marvell Smart LED Lighting Platform from Marvell Technology Group Ltd., Antonia Wall Sconce from 2nd Ave. Lighting, and Nostalgic lamps from Bulbrite Industries Inc.
- Untitled. Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;3/3/2009, p79
The article presents information on Marvell plug computer server launched by Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- Marvel Honors Distributors At Kitchen/Bath Show. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p50
Reports the distribution of Arctic Circle Awards to outstanding distributors by Marvel Industries Ltd. in Chicago, Illinois. Venue for the award presentation; Presentation of the awards by general manager Richard Detrick and director Larry Ferguson; List of honorees.
- Echelon and Marvell Collaborate. // Sensors;11/1/2013, p1
The article announces the collaboration between Echelon Corp., a pioneer in control networking, and Marvell Technology Group Ltd., under which industrial-grade Wi-Fi to applications would be introduced to the emerging Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market.
- More Marvels of Industrial Science. Zankowich, Paul // Education;Nov1958, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p167
The article reviews the book "More Marvels of Industrial Science," by Burr W. Leyson.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Kosiec, Tom // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);2/14/2011, p11
The article reviews the video game Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of the Two Worlds, developed by Capcom Co. Ltd.
- Marvell intros Avanta family of broadband solutions. // CED;Mar2010, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p32
The article evaluates the Avanta series of broadband optical access solutions from Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- Rittenhouse previews great battles. Lulgjuraj, Susan // Beckett Sports Card Monthly;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p45
The article offers brief information on the Marvel Greatest Battles trading cards to be released by Rittenhouse Archives Ltd.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. FARLEY, JORDAN // Techlife Australia (Bauer Media Group);Feb2014, Issue 21, p40
The article reviews the video game "LEGO Marvel Super Heroes," developed by TT Games Ltd.