- Booklet on vinyl tiles, vinyl composition tiles and accessories. // Buildings;May93, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p122
Features the floor product booklet by Vinyl Plastics Inc. Applications, performances and dimension of vinyl tiles and accessories.
- Black Vinyl Shoes. Staunton, Terry // Record Collector (0261250X);Christmas 2012, Issue 409, p97
The article reviews the music release "Black Vinyl Shoes" by the performer Shoes.
- Study of Vinyl Acetate Partitioning in Emulsion Copolymerization of Vinyl Chloride-Vinyl Acetate by FTIR and HNMR Spectroscopy. Salehi-Mobarakeh, Hamid; Hassannia Roudboneh, Mostafa // Journal of Polymer Research;Nov2006, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p421
Emulsion copolymerization of vinyl chloride with vinyl acetate comonomer was performed. Potassium persulfate, a mixture of stearyl alcohol and sodium lauryl sulfate, was used and reactions were performed at 55 Â°C in a pressurized reactor. By sampling during the reaction in different intervals...
- Vinyl not so final as format flourishes for specialised label. // Music Week;1/9/2010, Issue 1, p2
The article reports on the resurgence of vinyl as a format as long play (LP) track record sales increased to eight percent in 2009 in Great Britain. In line with this, Music on Vinyl UK plans to triple its music release in 2010 by offering customize services so that the titles not being released...
- High-quality vinyl-ester acrylic-based latices. Decocq, F.; Heymans, D.; Slinckx, M.; Spanhove, S.; Nootens, C. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Apr98, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p56
Discusses the developments in the production of high-quality vinyl ester, Versatic 10, a comonomer that enhances the performance of vinyl-and acrylic-based latices. Versatility of Vinyl acetate/vinyl ester of Versatic 10-based (Va/Veo/Va 10) latices; Chemical structure of the vinyl ester of...
- Analysis of the Vinyl Acetate Market. Liu Ling // China Chemical Reporter;10/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p19
The article presents an analysis on the performance of the vinyl acetate market in China in 2009. It points out that there has been a 12.7% increase on the output of vinyl acetate from 2007 to 2008. It notes that the demand for vinyl acetate grew fast despite the global financial crisis. It...
- The return of the magnificent seven. Webb, Adam // Music Week;9/3/2005, Issue 36, p9
Reports on the popularity of the seven-inch vinyl format in music recording in Great Britain. Performance of seven-inch vinyl music recordings in the market; Increase in the demand for vinyl recordings at Audio Services Ltd., a vinyl plant in London, England; Reason behind the popularity of...
- Vinyl industry talks sustainability. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;12/9/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p1
Reports that industry representatives gathered at the second World Vinyl Forum 2 in Chantilly, Virginia to discuss the global status of Vinyl industry. Issues that were discussed at the forum; Measures needed to improve the performance of the industry; Emphasis on sustainability of the industry.
- AUSTRALIA. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;8/16/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 31, p23
Anticipates the financial loss of Orica for the year ending September 30, 2000. Performance of its Australian Vinyls Corp. vinyls joint venture with Geon; Factors contributed to the loss.
- Borden sells last PVC plant. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/26/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p4
Reports the consolidation of PVC and vinyl chloride monomer plant of Borden Chemicals and Plastics LP to Geismar Vinyls Corp. in the U.S. Bankruptcy of the company; Determination of the earnings performance factor; Flexibility of the ownership options.