- Quarterly chemical output report. // Chemical Week;2/1/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 4, p23
Reports on the production of chemicals in the United States. Organics; Synthetic resins; Inorganics.
- The Chemical Market. // Chemical Business;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p50
Presents updates on the production rates and prices of chemicals in the Indian market as of August 2001. Inorganic chemicals; Organic chemicals; Polymers.
- The Chemical Market THE INDIAN SCENE. // Chemical Business;Jan2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p86
Discusses the market for various chemical products in India in 2000 to 2001. Production of inorganic chemicals; Impact of organic chemicals production on prices; Information on rubber consumption and imports.
- Market news: The Indian scene. // Chemical Business;Aug96, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p79
Presents developments in India's chemical industry. Increase in production of chemicals in March 1996; Organic chemicals; Basic inorganic chemicals; Fertilizers; Drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Market prices [Mumbai]. // Chemical Business;Dec2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p92
A table is presented that offers information on the market prices of various inorganic and organic chemical products in Mumbai, India.
- Market news: The Indian scene. // Chemical Business;Sep96, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p77
Reports on trends in the Indian chemical industry as of September 1996. Production of organic and basic inorganic chemicals; Government policy on importation of drugs; Decline in fertilizer production.
- Inorganics In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/28/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 15, p19
Reports on pricing issues related to inorganic chemical products.
- Wholesale price index. // Chemical Business;Apr98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p97
Presents a chart indicating the wholesale prices of chemicals and chemical products in India in February 1998. Includes basic heavy inorganic chemicals; Basic heavy organic chemicals; drugs and medicines.
- Trade Service Patents Inorganic Waterborne Coating. // Coatings World;Jul2013, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p24
The article reports on the U.S. patent granted to chemical products manufacturing company Trade Service Corp. for an inorganic waterborne coating agent to be applied onto the surface of an organic or inorganic based materials.
- Productivity in industrial inorganic chemicals. Brand, Horst; Ahmed, Ziaul Z. // Monthly Labor Review;Mar88, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p33
Examines the productivity in inorganic chemicals industry in the U.S. Demand and output in inorganic chemicals; Employment in the inorganic chemicals industry; Levels of capital investments; Research and development in the industry; Technological advancement in the inorganic chemicals industry.