- Excise study on readymade garments - Changes effective from 1st May, 2001. // Colourage;May2001, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p86
The Office of the Commissioner of Central Excise, Mumbai, India had issued a trade notice No. 37/2001 dated May 1, 2001 regarding excise duty on ready-made garments. The scheme of excise duty in respect of ready-made garments has been modified effective from May 1, 2001. Excise duty at the rate...
- Annual accounting. Buckett, Alan; Elliott, Graham // Accountancy;Apr96, Vol. 117 Issue 1232, p92
Reports on the British Customs and Excise Department's issuance of a revised notice on annual accounting dated January 1996. Improvements in the revised notice.
- Minnesota Department of Revenue. // Minnesota State Register;10/13/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p523
The article offers notice on the rate change of cigarette sales tax and excise tax from the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
- Internal Revenue Service. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;02/15/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 31, p8729
The article presents information on a notice issued by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service regarding amendment in pension excise taxes.
- 'VAT Guide' revamped. // Accountancy;Mar1984, Vol. 95 Issue 1087, p25
Reports on the British Customs and Excise Department's issuance of a restructured version of Notice 700 titled The VAT Guide.
- VAT guide. // Accountancy;Nov87, Vol. 100 Issue 1131, p64
Focuses on the British Customs and Excise's publication of a revised edition of Notice 700 'The VAT Guide.'
- Review of VAT notices and leaflets. Brown, John; Chadwick, Suzanne // Accountancy;Oct92, Vol. 110 Issue 1190, p109
Reports on the British Customs & Excise's plan to review the arrangements for producing and distributing value-added tax notices and leaflets.
- VAT publications. Brown, John; Chadwick, Suzanne // Accountancy;Oct92, Vol. 110 Issue 1190, p109
Reports on the British Customs & Excise's issuance of value-added tax notices and leaflets.
- Central Excise - scheme of compounded levy for payment of duty by independent textile processors. // Colourage;May2001, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p87
The office of the commissioner of central excise has in a trade notice No. 38/2001 notified a scheme for independent textile processors effective May 1, 2001 in India. The independent textile processor has to submit the application to the Commissioner evidencing the original value of investment...
- Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request. Wolfgang, Dawn D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;4/26/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 81, p25014
The article presents information on a notice issued by the U.S. Department of the Treasury requesting public comments on the extension of approval of a proposed information collection request (ICR) on the regulations related to a bond or legal agreement between trading parties and excise tax...