Assam gas cracker complex

Aiyar, A.H. Srikanta
September 1996
Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p29
Trade Publication
No abstract available.


Related Articles

  • Gail gets go-ahead for Assam gas cracker. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;5/29/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p31 

    The article reports on the construction of a gas cracker complex in Assam, India. Gail (India) Ltd. has received government approval for its joint venture Rupee54.60 billion (€944 million/$1.2 billion) Assam gas cracker complex. Gail will have a 70% stake, with the other 30% being taken up...

  • GAIL to set up $1.2bn venture. Minocha, Naresh; Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/23/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 15, p15 

    The article reports on a joint venture agreement among GAIL India Ltd., Oil India Ltd. (OIL), Numaligarh Refinery Ltd (NRL). and the Assam, India state government to set up a gas cracker complex in Assam. GAIL announced that it would hold 70 percent of the joint venture project's equity stake....

  • Gas cracker project opens opportunities to invest in plastic.  // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2010, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p62 

    The article reports on the plan of the Centre and the Assam government to boost investments in the plastics sector through the commissioning of the Assam Gas Cracker Project in 2010 in India.

  • Assam Gas Cracker may go on stream by June 2015.  // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Oct2014, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p70 

    The article reports that the petrochemical project, Assam Gas Cracker, being implemented by Brahmaputra Crackers and Polymers Ltd. in Dibrugarh, India will be fully operational in June 2015.

  • Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer to use Ineos' technology for its PE plant.  // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2009, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p62 

    The article reports on the intention of Ineos Technologies to license its Innovene G technology for polyethylene manufacture to Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd. (BCPL) for its plant set to be built in Assam, India. The said plant will manufacture 220,000 tonnes per annum (tpa) capacity of...

  • Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited -Assam gas cracker, partially commissioned.  // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Aug2015, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p82 

    The article reports the completion of the partial commissioning of the Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) or the Assam gas cracker project which is a joint venture of the Brahmaputra state government with various oil and gas companies.

  • Aromatics complex planned in Assam.  // Chemical Business;Dec95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p55 

    Reports on Assam Industrial Development Corp.'s construction of an aromatics complex with a benzene plant, naphtha cracker and an orthoxylene project in Assam, India. Capacities of the facilities; Employment opportunities to be generated by the plant.

  • India waives tax on complex. Minocha, Naresh // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;3/5/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 9, p14 

    This article reports that the government of India has given a 10-year excise duty waiver on polymers and other products to be produced by Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd. (BCPL). BCPL was incorporated by GAIL (India) Ltd. as its subsidiary to implement a Rs54.60 billion gas cracker complex...

  • NGC asked to tie-in gas for Assam gas cracker; DCPC seeks higher subsidy to offset increase in gas prices.  // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2013, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p76 

    The article discusses options being considered by India's government to accommodate the gas requirements of a gas cracker project in Assam that was set up by Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Ltd. (BCPL). Challenges involved in transporting gas from the Golaghat district through the pipeline...

  • Numaligarh Refinery Limited commissions Naphtha splitter unit.  // Chemical Business;Dec2013, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p77 

    The article reports that Numaligarh Refinery Ltd. has commissioned Naphtha Splitter Unit for the production of petrochemical grade naphtha, which will be supplied to the Assam Gas Cracker Project in India.


Read the Article


Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics