- New line chemistry. Stearns, Bob // Field & Stream;May95, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p96
Features the Fluoro Carbon alloy for saltwater fishing lines. Importance of strong braided lines for saltwater anglers; Spool capacity and knot strength of the fishing lines; Refractive index of the Fluoro Carbon alloy; Price; Contact information.
- ECO CO2 transforms industry. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p26
The article offers information on the ECO CO2 and the hydro-fluoro-carbon-based heat pump systems from Sanyo.
- Kemrock Industries plans to set up carbon fibre facility. // Chemical Business;Mar2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p68
The article reports on Kemrock Industries and Exports Ltd.'s establishment of a facility in Vadodara, India for producing carbon fibres and its entry into a memorandum of understanding with Hindustan Aeronautics for a joint venture company to develop carbon fibres.
- India seeks clarification on ozone gas norms. // Chemical Business;Jul99, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p34
Focuses on the dilemma faced by India on whether to follow the norms of the Montreal Protocol of 1987 or the Kyoto Protocol of 1997. Overview of the Kyoto Protocol; Details on use of industries in India of hydro-fluoro-carbon (HFC) and per fluoro-carbon (PFC).
- HFCs represent just 0.6% of emissions. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Dec2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p5
A chart is presented that lists the percentage of total greenhouse gas emissions represented by Hydro-Fluoro-Carbons (HFC), according to the Annual Greenhouse Gas Index as of 2010.
- Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages lines up US$160m factory. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);12/5/2014, p4
This article reports on the plan of beverage company Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages to build a manufacturing plant in the town of Yadgir in Karnataka, India, and mentions the plan of the company to produce carbonated soft drinks in such facility.
- EC denies pre-empting the F-gas review. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that the European Commission (EC) has denied press reports that options for further restrictions on hydro-fluoro-carbon (HFC) have already been considered prior to the July 2011 F-gas review.
- Preserving Refrigerant Choice. Yurek, Stephen R. // Appliance Design;Oct2009, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p28
The author offers his views on the issue of omitting the use of Hydro-Chloro-Fluoro-Carbons (HCFCs) in the appliance manufacture industry. He recommends the use of Hydro-Fluoro-Carbons (HFCs) in place of HCFCs, citing their safety and recyclability, among other advantages. He acknowledges the...
- Synthesis of 1-(4-methylsulfone-phenyl)-5-(4-fluoro-phenyl)-5-[14C]-1,2,3-triazole and 1-(4-sulfonamide-phenyl)-5-(4-fluoro-phenyl)-5-[14C]-1,2,3-triazole as novel carbon-14 anticonvulsant. Saemian, N.; Shirvani, G.; Matloubi, H. // Journal of Radioanalytical & Nuclear Chemistry;Jun2006, Vol. 268 Issue 3, p545
Two 1,2,3-triazole anticonvulsants, 1-(4-methylsulfone-phenyl)-5-(4-fluoro-phenyl)-5-[14C]-1,2,3-triazole and 1-(4-sulfonamide-phenyl)-5-(4-fluoro-phenyl)-5-[14C]-1,2,3-triazole, both labeled with carbon-14 in the 5-position were prepared from para-fluoro-benzonitrile-[cyano-14C].
- HUL to cut carbon footprint 25%. // Chemical Business;Dec2009, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p19
The article reports on the plan of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company Hindustan Unilever (HUL) to reduce its carbon footprint by 25% come 2012 in which HUL chief executive officer (CEO) Nitin Paranjpe has emphasized their commitment to environment sustainability.