- Nocil swallows PIL. // Chemical Week;11/23/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 20, p8
Reports that the Bombay High Court has approved the merger of Polyolefins Industries with National Organic Chemicals Ltd.
- Owners put India's Nocil into play. Oey, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;10/06/97, Vol. 252 Issue 14, p21
Reports on Arvind Mafatlal Group's talks with several companies interested in buying its National Organic Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Company performance analysis. Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p52
Reports on financial developments of chemical companies in India for the period 1997-1998. Increase in production and sales at Dharamsi Morarji Chemicals Co. Ltd.; Decline in tax profits and achievement of record production by Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd.; Decline in profits before tax at National...
- Chemowatch. Das, A.K. // Chemical Business;Jan2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p39
Discusses the historical background of the chemical industry in India. Establishment of the petroleum refinery of Burmah Shell in 1954; Background on the 1951 Industries Developments & Regulation Act; Information on the National Organic Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Nocil's cracker in India to restart. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 452, p24
Reports on the plan of Reliance Industries to restart a cracker and a few derivative plants of National Organic Chemical Industries Ltd. located in Thane, Maharashtra, India. Capacity of the chemical plants; Other projects likely to be restarted.
- Nocil to pump in Rs. 100-cr for expansion. // Chemical Business;May96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p69
Reports on National Organic Chemicals Industries Ltd.'s plans to increase the capacity of its petrochemical complex in Thane, India. Funding source of expansion and debottling program; Chemicals with planned expanded capacity.
- National Organic Chemical Industries Ltd. (1996-1997). Desai, Suresh Thakur // Chemical Business;Jan1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p55
Reports on National Organic Chemical Industries Ltd.'s performance the chemical market in India, during the 1996-1997 period. Financial results; Export activity; Quality management; Sales growth.
- NOCIL receives prestigious ISO-9002. // Chemical Business;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p73
Reports that the National Organic Chemical Industries Ltd. has received the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9002 certification from Bureau Veritas Quality International. Significance of the certification in the company's operations.
- Reliance Plans to Restart Nocil Complex. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/26/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 18, p18
Reports that Reliance Industries is planning to restart the petrochemical complex of National Organic Chemical Industries Ltd. in Thane, India which it had acquired in early 2004. Description of the petrochemical complex; Plans of Reliance for the complex.
- INDIAN SCENE. // Chemical Business;May2002, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p74
Presents updates on the chemical industry in India as of May 2002. Profit posted by Tata Chemicals; Decision of National Organic Chemical Industies Ltd. to close its petrochemical unit; Proposal of the government to enact a law for the small scale industries sector.