- IPCL to Double PVC Capacity at Dahej Complex? // Chemical Week;8/7/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 31, p17
Reports on the refusal of Indian Petrochemical Corp. Ltd. (IPCL) owner Reliance Industries to comment on local reports that IPCL is planning to double polyvinyl chloride (PVC) capacity at Dahej, India. Reason for the effort of Reliance to secure supplies of ethylene dichloride; Production...
- IPCL may expand Baroda C4, BR. // Asian Chemical News;4/14/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 397, p21
Reports on the intention of Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. (IPCL) to expand its butadiene and polybutadiene rubber plants in Gujarat, India. Production capacity of the IPCL plants; Plans of the company to improve its production in 2002 and 2003 period; Butadiene requirements of alkyl benzine...
- EVC hikes PVC at Wilhelmshaven, to shut three units. N.A. // Chemical Week;6/5/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 22, p20
Reports on European Vinyl Corp.'s (EVC) spending to raise polyvinyl chloride (PVC) capacity at Wilhelmshaven, Germany. Date of completion of the project; EVC's limiting of production of suspension PVC to four plants and emulsion PVC to one.
- IPCL revives acrylonitrile plan. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/16/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 433, p18
Reports on the revival of the acrylonitrile plant construction plan of Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd. (IPCL) in Dahej, Gujarat, India in 2004. Effort of the company to pursue the project; Background on the acrylonitrile project; List of abandoned projects of IPCL in 2000.
- Government May Merge IOC and IPCL; IOC Plans Big Aromatics Project. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/31/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 40, p16
Reports the plans of the Indian government to merge Indian Oil Corp. (IOC) and Indian Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd. (IPCL). Background on IPCL; Information on the aromatics and terephthalic acid plant project of IOC.
- IPCL-Vinmar PMMA project moves ahead. Singh, Baldave // Chemical Week;4/16/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 15, p22
Presents information on Indian Petrochemicals Corporation's (IPCL) strategic alliance with Vinmar trading group in polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) and acetylene production. Plans involve on the joint venture; Impact of the PMMA plant to IPCL; Role of Vinmar in the project; How IPCL has agreed to...
- ICI invests in PVC plant. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;8/10/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 5, p18
Reports on ICI Australia's plan to increase the double polyvinyl chloride (PVC) capacity at its Laverton plant. Phaseout of PVC production in Botany, New South Wales.
- Cydsa doubles PVC at Altamira. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;8/12/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 30, p13
Focuses on the plan of the Mexican conglomerate company Cydsa to double polyvinyl chloride (PVC) capacity at Atlamira, Tamaulipas. Estimation of the company on PVC demand in Mexico; Details on the expansion in the PVC plant operated by Cydsa subsidiary, Policyd.
- PRII revives PVC project in Bataan. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 434, p21
Reports on the plan of the Philippines Resins Industries Inc. to revive a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plant in Bataan, Philippines in February 2004. Capacity of the plant; Reason for the delay in the redevelopment of the plant; Source of vinyl chloride monomer feedstock for the PVC plant.
- Exxon to exit Canadian PVC business. Vames, Steven // Chemical Week;4/8/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 13, p17
Announces the plans of Exxon to sell its polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plant at Sarnia, Ontario to Royal Group Technologies. Production capacity of the plant; Value of the deal; Plans of Royal Group for the PVC plant.