- Creating an environment at forefront of new communities. Allen, Don // Fort Worth Business Press;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p24
Examines the need for an added dimension in planning and designing communities and environments. Added dimension requiring an understand of the nature of people and knowledge of the specific groups that will frequent and occupy an environment; Role of engineers in ensuring the added dimension...
- The Museum Shop at the American Museum of Natural History. // Chain Store Age;Feb2001, Vol. 77 Issue 2, following p98
Describes the store design of the Museum Shop at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, New York. Architectural dimensions; Fixtures.
- The dilemma of the Great Sphinx. Marston, Elsa // Cricket;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p26
Features the Great Sphinx of Giza in Egypt. History of the sphinx; Design; Location; Dimensions; Threat posed by nature and people on the Sphinx; Materials used to construct the Sphinx.
- BELGESEL FÄ°LMÄ°N TASARIM BOYUTU VE TÃœRK BELGESEL SÄ°NEMASINDAN Ã–RNEK UYGULAMALAR. SÖzen, Mustafa // Zonguldak Karaelmas University Journal of Social Sciences;Jun2010, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p241
The study is based on the examination of the dimensions concerning the applicative design of the documentary. The nature of the documentary is presented in general terms. The designing dimension has been transformed into a systematic structure composed of certain parameters. This study aims to...
- The Heritage of Impressionism. Mumford, Lewis // New Republic;5/18/27, Vol. 50 Issue 650, p355
Comments on the restoration of impressionism. Consideration of impressionism as a visual discovery in the beginning; Realization of all dimensions of painting, color, abstract design, beautiful natural forms; Accounts on the exhibition of Walter Pach at the Kraushaar Galleries.
- Mats speed balancing act. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov2004, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p20
Introduces the AquaMats from Aquascape Designs that provide more surface area for bacteria to attach to, speeding the process of naturally balancing a water feature. Features; Physical description; Dimensions; Contact information.
- To preserve and protect. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov2004, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p28
Introduces the Arborjet Injection System that is designed to preserve and protect the natural and urban forest with minimally invasive methods and environmentally safe products, manufactured by Arborjet. Features; Physical description; Dimensions; Contact information.
- Fancy Planters. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2003, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p34
Features planters as gift items. Dimension; Design and style.
- NEW LITERATURE. // Stone World;Jun2008, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p151
The article reviews the periodical "Dimension Stone Design Manual."
- TRACO: THE STONES OF GOETHE AND OTHERS. // Baumeister;2007 Vision Supplement, p14
The article provides information on Traco located in Bad Langensalza, Germany. It notes that the firm uses the largest natural stone work in the nation, such as sandstone, shell limestone and travertine, for facades, dimensioned stone, building slabs and outdoor facilities. The firm also uses...