- Temperature control up to date. Irvin, Mike // Process Engineering;May2003, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p33
Looks at developments and trends in temperature controllers for process applications. Use of blind controllers without integral displays; Connection between the control panel and the temperature controller; Benefit of Window-based configuration program.
- Products & publications. // Journal of Property Management;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p92
Features several products beneficial for the real estate industry. Introduction of FabriTech vertical blind from the American Blind Company in Chatsworth, California; Facility management systems from Johnson Controls Inc. in Milwaukee; Thermidistat Control, a residential temperature and...
- Co-amoxiclav in recurrent acute otitis media: placebo controlled study. Appelman, C.L.M.; Claessen, J.Q.P.J.; Touw-Otten, F.W.M.M.; Hordijk, G.J.; de Melker, R.A. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/7/91, Vol. 303 Issue 6815, p1450
Investigates the efficacy of co-amoxiclav in recurrent acute otitis media in Netherlands. Conduction of randomized double blind placebo controlled clinical trial; Confirmation of diagnosis and randomization by otolaryngologists; Occurrence of otalgia or a body temperature.
- INOVATYVIÅ² Å½ALIUZIÅ² FAKTINIO EFEKTYVUMO TYRIMAS. ŠIUPŠINSKAS, Giedrius; RIMDŽIUS, Dovydas; DŽIUGAITĖ-TUMĖNIENĖ, Rasa; BIELSKUS, Juozas; ŠLAPKAUSKAS, Ignas // Science: Future of Lithuania;2016, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p455
The paper analyses the innovative internal blinds, which allow to use the solar energy, received through a window for a heating, more efficiently and to ensure a greater air velocity due to the convection. Blinds are constructed that one side is covered with material, which absorbs the solar...
- Building A Bridge To Better Screening. // Chem.info;Sep2008, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p37
The article evaluates the ULTRASONEX blinding control system from Rotex Global LLC.
- Meta-analysis can be statistically misleading. Puliyel, Jacob M.; Sreenivas, Vishnubhatla // Evidence Based Medicine;Oct2005, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p130
Presents a letter to the editor about the significance of double blind randomized controlled trial.
- Free-running circadian rhythms of muscle strength, reaction time, and body temperature in totally blind people. Squarcini, Camila; Pires, Maria; Lopes, Cleide; Benedito-Silva, Ana; Esteves, Andrea; Cornelissen-Guillaume, Germaine; Matarazzo, Carolina; Garcia, Danilo; Silva, Maria; Tufik, Sergio; Mello, Marco // European Journal of Applied Physiology;Jan2013, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p157
Light is the major synchronizer of circadian rhythms. In the absence of light, as for totally blind people, some variables, such as body temperature, have an endogenous period that is longer than 24 h and tend to be free running. However, the circadian rhythm of muscle strength and reaction time...
- Pouch sealer temperature control. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul96, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p104
Features a temperature controller for hospital use.
- Temperature control for polymer processing. Melotto, Michael A. // Rubber World;Jul95, Vol. 212 Issue 4, p17
Focuses on the three categories of temperature control in polymer processing. Raw materials temperature; Machine temperature; Process temperature; Importance of temperature control in polymer processing.
- Blinding in RCTs. EL-MASRI, MAHER M. // Canadian Nurse;Mar2015, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p9
The article explains the importance of higher levels of blinding in randomized controlled trials (RCTs). Topics covered include minimizing bias in measuring true intervention effect with blinding, reduction of non-adherence of participants and lowering risks of treatment exaggerations in...