- Tarpaulin welding machine. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 114 Issue 12, p115
This article describes the Uniplan tarpaulin welding machine developed by Multiflo Instruments for use in the textile manufacturing process. The Uniplan automatic overlap welding machine has a higher welding speed. It is small, light and easy to handle. The operation is also simple and...
- Walkers installs Schubert TLMs. // Packaging News;Jan2008, p21
The article reports that Walkers Snack Foods Ltd. has installed three new TLM-F44 Schubert automated packaging machines for packing crisps in its plants in the Midlands and North East of Great Britain. The new machines are designed to handle a range of pack sizes and can fill up more than 480...
- 16-Carrier Braiding Machine. // Textile Institute & Industry;Sep1970, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p261
The article reports that J. B. Hyde & Co. Ltd. has launched a 16-carrier Pickmaster Senior Braider developed from the well-known 13-carrier Pickmaster Flat Elastic Braider. The new machine has a speed range of 400/440 picks per minute. It is very easy to operate the machine.
- Total system solutions. // Packaging Magazine;2/23/2006, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p28
The article features the new weighing, bagging and palletizing integrated machines from Chronos Richardson, a specialist in packaging systems, in Great Britain. The Chrono-Fill PBS 500 automatic open-mouth bagging system is applicable for handling valve bags and bags made from tubular film....
- PKB. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p63
Evaluates the DOL inline dosing machine from PKB in the U.S. Capability of the machine of handling 70 different packaging formats; Features of the DOL on large range of products and viscosities; Production output of the machine per minute.
- Wizard flow-wrapper. // Packaging Magazine;4/6/2006, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p12
The article introduces the new Merlin high speed electronic flow-wrapping machine from Rose Forgrove in Great Britain. The new machinery features electronic controls and large touch screen that allow up to 100 product recipes storage for fast changeovers with user-friendly functions. It also...
- Pressure Welding Machines (PWM) Hall 9 B-41 U.K. // Wire Journal International;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p108
The article previews the new version of P1500 model welding machines from Pressure Welding Machines Ltd.
- New Machine Expands Friction Welding Applications. Presher, Al // Design News;Jul2010 Supplement, pS16
The article reports on the significance of E100 from Thompson Friction Welding Ltd. in friction welding applications. As stated, the machine has automatic handling systems and rapid machine open/close features as well as a hydraulic servo system that integrates a closed-loop control system with...
- Wide ranging. // Packaging Magazine;3/18/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p20
A new generation of ROBAG v/f/f/s packaging systems that create bags from 55 to 320mm wide is to be unveiled at the show by TNA Europe Ltd., of Birmingham. The system speeds up to 220 bags per minute, more than twice as fast as conventional baggers. The machines are also more efficient and...
- Tenix Robt Stone increases capabilities. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;May2009, p14
The article evaluates the new orbital welding machine from Tenix Robt Stone.