- NEW PRODUCTS. // Forging;May/Jun2000, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p64
Features products and equipment for the forging industry. Optical sensor; High-speed marking attachment; Watertite pendant stations; Air filtration system.
- TRI-TRONICS COMPANY, INC. // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2011 Supplement, p153
The article profiles Tampa, Florida-based Tri-Tronics Co. Inc. which designs and manufactures sensing technologies. It says that the company's products include photoelectric sensors, fiber optic light guides and controls. It also mentions the company's new products which include RETROSMARTÂ®...
- Railwheel sensor doesn't miss a blink. Berardinis, Larry A. // Machine Design;07/10/97, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p94
Presents information on a high-speed railwheel sensor designed by Honeywell Micro Switch, Freeport, Illinois. What the sensor designed specifically to sense; Accurate speed of the sensor; How the sensing mechanism was based.
- PRODUCT REVIEW. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2011, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p48
The article previews spiral hose from Parker Hannifin Corp., SR100 surface roughness tester from L.S. Starret Co., and Mark-Eye Pro high-speed sensor from Tri-Tronics Co.
- FAST VISION SENSOR. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2003, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p25
Provides information on the F210 high-speed vision sensor introduced by Omron Electronics LLC. Technologies used in the design of the sensor; Capabilities.
- A Rotor Speed Sensor of Cycloid Rotor Flowmeter. Shuo Liu; Fan Ding; Chuan Ding // Advanced Materials Research;2014, Vol. 986-987, p1449
Positive displacement flowmeters (PDFs) are highly accurate flowmeters that are relatively insensitive to the upstream velocity distribution and fluid viscosity. Rotor speed sensors are the key components of a PDF. This paper presents the structure of a non-contact rotor speed sensor which can...
- High-Resolution Image Sensors for High-Speed Applications. // ECN: Electronic Component News;May2007, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p12
The article evaluates the In-Sight high-speed vision sensor from Cognex Corp.
- Product update: SENSORS. // Imaging & Machine Vision Europe;Feb/Mar2009, Issue 31, p32
The article evaluates the Selcom High Speed RoLine 1130 sensor from LMI Technologies AB.
- Good sense. // Roads & Bridges;Mar2009, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p55
The article evaluates the Selcom High Speed RoLine 1130 Sensor from LMI Technologies Inc.
- High-Speed Laser Sensors. // Product Design & Development;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p48
The article evaluates the high-speed LJ-G Series 2-D laser sensors from Keyence Corp.