- Advice service relaunch. // Packaging Magazine;9/22/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p32
Reports on the relaunch of a problem solving center by the British Plastics Federation in Great Britain. Involvement of the center with pras.com and the launch of the injection moulders' benchmarking survey; Benefits of the center for end-users, specifiers and designers from the new Web site...
- Linear blow moulder for wide-mouth PET containers. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2012, p22
The article evaluates the Fast and Flex blow moulder from HBM Plastics & Packaging Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- Pan-Atlantic agreement. // European Rubber Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 186 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on a partnership deal between British automotive moulder United Polymers and rubber company American Rubber Products Corp. (ARP). Terms of the deal; Similarities between their products; Information on the factories of ARP.
- Purethane selling assets. Pryweller, Joseph // Urethanes Technology;Feb/Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p16
Reports that Purethane Corp., a polyurethane moulder in West Branch, Iowa, is selling its assets to Plastic Products Co. in Minnesota. Implication of the asset sale for Purethane; Plans of Plastic Products to hire back employees; Background information on Purethane.
- FRP uses $1m to modernise. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 183 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the amount invested by Belgian rubber moulder FRP to modernize its equipment and establish a testing and development laboratory. Background on the company; Products offered by FRP; Clients of the company; Financial performance of the company as of March 2001.
- UK rubber group aims for ï¿½40-million operation. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 185 Issue 7/8, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Xelflex Precision Moulders PLC and Bolton Rubber Co. Ltd. by Phoenix Medical Ltd. Background of the companies; Value of the deals; Sales turnover of Phoenix due to acquisition; Sales target for 2005.
- Pendle Polymer buys Xelflex assets. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 186 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the acquisition of the injection and compression molding business of Xelflex Precision Moulders from Phoenix Medical Ltd. by rubber part maker Pendle Polymer Engineering Ltd. Reason behind the acquisition; Details of the deal; Background on Xelflex.
- Metflex spends Â£200 000 to automate gas seals. White, Liz // European Rubber Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 183 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the investment made by rubber moulder Schlumberger RMS Metflex on a number of automated Maplan injection moulding machines, as of February 2001. Purpose of the equipment; Value of the investment; Comments from Maplan's logistics and marketing information services manager.
- Co-moulding with LSR. Haberstroh, Edmund; Lettowsky, Christoph // European Rubber Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 184 Issue 2, p16
Discusses the advantage of the combination of liquid silicone rubbers (LSR) and thermoplastics for two-compenent moulding processes. Progress of moulders with multi-component injection moulding systems; Difference between LSR and thermoplastic elastomer; Properties of LSR.
- 2003 Plastics and Rubber Import/export Data. // China Chemical Reporter;6/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p28
Presents 2003 import and export data for plastics and rubber .