- Cincinnati Milacron Name Is Back. // Plastics Technology;May2004, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p75
Reports on the decision of Milacron Inc. to revive its Cincinnati Milacron brand name for injection machines and extruders. Brand name of other injection machines of Milacron.
- Milacron announces its plans for China. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;5/3/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p9
Milacron Inc. has announced its China manufacturing strategy, a plan to build injection molding machines through a joint venture with a major automotive plastics molder, Jiangnan Mould & Plastic Technology Co. Ltd. in Jiangyin, China. It will build medium-and high-tonnage machines for Jiangnan...
- Small toggle line gets larger. // Plastics Technology;Dec97, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p44
Announces the expansion of the Vista Sentry line of toggle-clamp machines from Cincinnati Milacron. Capabilities of the product for injection molding of plastics.
- Milacron to make more presses in China. // Plastics News;7/4/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p4
This article reports that after launching its first injection press manufacturing in China, Milacron Inc. is moving ahead with plans that it hopes will lead to a larger presence in the market. Cincinnati-based Milacron and its Chinese partner, Jiangnan Mould & Plastic Technology Co. Ltd.,...
- Large machines squeeze into South Hall. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;6/23/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p43
States that unexpected move-in problems into the South Hall at NPE 1997 exhibition in Chicago, Illinois, plagued suppliers who moved injection moulding machines. Reaction of the suppliers; Size of South Hall; Comments from Bob Netzel, services manager of Cincinnati Milacron Incorporated;...
- Compact vertical CNC machine center. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan94, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p225
Describes the Sabre 500 vertical machining center from Cincinnati Milacron. Features.
- MAXIMA LINE FEATURES INDUSTRY'S LARGEST 2-PLATEN MACHINES. // Plastics News;5/29/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p19
The article reports that the Maxima machines from Cincinnati Milacron Inc. include the world's largest 6600 ton co-injection models. Some of the largest and heaviest parts ever injection molded are now produced on Milacron Maxima machines.
- Ferromatik Milacron expects to close CY2013 at Rs. 525 crore revenue. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jun2014, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p69
The article reports on the sales projection of Ferromatik Milacron India (FMI), one of the leading plastic injection moulding and blow moulding machine manufacturers in India, for fiscal 2013.
- Coinjection machines touted for flexibility. // Plastics News;04/06/98, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p9
Evaluates the Magna coinjection moulding machines from Milacron Incorporated. Capabilities of the machines; Sizes the machines are available in; Contact information.
- Tonnage barrier broken. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Nov93, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p84
Introduces the Vista hydraulic VL4000 from Cincinnati Milacron. Delivery of 4,000 tons of clamping force; Injection-molding machine for large plastic parts; Applications; Injection capacities; Advantages of use.