- IntelliPack moving to larger site. Hockensmith, Dan // Plastics News;7/19/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p5
The article informs that IntelliPack foam-in-place operations of Pregis Corp. has been moved to a larger facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to accommodate increased demand for the company's foam-in-place equipment. It is evident that IntelliPack Inc., a polyethylene foam-in-place manufacturer in...
- Industrial PC Serves as PLC, CNC, HMI. Novacek, Shane // Control Engineering;Apr2012, Vol. 59 Issue 4, pM8
The article features the foam-in-place (FIP) polyurethane dispensing systems from FIP polyurethane gasket technology supplier Seal Tech Industries. It notes that equipment from the supplier dispenses two-part polyurethane that suit any profile. It states that the STI 8400 machine includes a new...
- Optimizing Gasket Performance. Froelich, William; Chresand, Tom // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul2000, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p73
Offers information on foam-in-place gasketing (FIPG). Applications of the technology; Benefits of FIPG; Steps involved in the FIPG process. INSETS: INNOVATIONS;Straight, but not narrow.
- Utility Trailer's Foam-In-Place Technology on Video. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/15/2013, p2
The article reports on the release of a video that showcases U.S.-based Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co.'s foam-in-place insulation process technology.
- Cannon exhibits its equipment virtually. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;11/23/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p14
Details the machinery news announced by Cannon Group at the 1998 K exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany. Conduction of research on the use of the InterWet technology to make structural car parts; Lear Corp.'s purchase of two CannOxide machines for making foam-in-place armrests and headrests.
- Polyurethanes. // Plastics Technology;Dec2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p50
Discusses matters related to the polyurethane sector in the U.S. as of December 2003. Approaches to reduce the cost of hydrofluorocarbon-245fa appliance foams; Information on pluracel foam formulations; Overview of the innovative application of the Foam-in-Place gasket technology from Cannon.
- Nyloncraft purchases Automold. Antosiewicz, Frank // Plastics News;11/15/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p1
This article reports that automotive supplier Nyloncraft Inc. has acquired the assets of Automold of America Inc. of Auburn Hills, Michigan and eventually plans to shut down the Automold plant. Automold's use of injection compression molding, long-glass-fiber materials and robotically applied...
- HOT MELTS EXPAND ADHESIVE HORIZONS. Boggs, Robert N. // Design News;6/3/91, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p63
The article focuses on hot-melt technology, however, has moved beyond the basics. The material still comes in round stick form, but also in specially shaped sticks, pellets, powder, bulk, cylinders, film, yarn, and fleece. Straight thermoplastic materials can be modified to produce both high and...
- PENGUIN BEATS THE REST IN FIP GASKETS. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology International;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
The article offers information on the technological innovations of Braking Sunstars. It states that at the K2010 event the company offered its Penguin one-component polyurethane foams. According to Stephan Hoof, manager of Sunstar's chemicals business in Europe, the foam-in-place gaskets of the...
- new products materials. // Packaging Digest;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p22
The article presents information on several new products material for packaging. TotalFoam foam-in-place packaging offers product protection with its high-quality polyurethane foam. Protecting products from shock and vibration during shipping and handling, it eliminates the need for wrapping,...