- Sun visors. // Workbasket;Jun/Jul94, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p95
Presents instructions for making sun visors.
- MU-2 Shades. Benoff, Dave // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jan2004, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p86
The article reports that the Turbine Aircraft Services is now a distributor for a cockpit sun visor and a window shade system for the MU-2 turboprop family. The sun visor, designed by Rosen Products, features a monorail for maximum positioning along the cockpit's windscreen or side windows, and...
- THE STRAPLESS LOOK KEEPS THE RAYS AWAY. // USA Today Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 139 Issue 2782, p77
The article evaluates the Strapless Sun Visor from Vizini.
- Enhanced Sun Protection. // Practical Horseman;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p84
The article offers brief information on the Equine Sun Visor wraparound eye protection from Equine Sun Visor.
- Equine Sun & Fly Protection. // Trail Rider;May2012, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p59
The article previews the Equine Sun Visor from Dandy Products.
- OBJECT OF DESIRE. VISHNEVSKY, JENNIFER // Wearables;Jul2010, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p72
The article evaluates a visor from Sun N Sand Accessories Inc.
- Foxy Sun Visor. // Crochet World;Jun2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a sun visor.
- DIM VIEW. Gromer, Cliff // Popular Mechanics;Sep2004, Vol. 181 Issue 9, p130
When the sun sneaks around a car's visor, the Wiser Visor product clips to the present visor to block glare and ultraviolet rays. It adjusts up and down and side to side, and folds up above the car's visor when not in use. The Wiser Visor is available direct from Skunes Manufacturing.
- Sun visors built to Australian safety standards... // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jun95, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p40
reports on a study showing that sun visors built to Australian safety standards provide greater head protection than sun visors that conform to U.S. standards. Study conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the Royal Automobile Club of Victoria, Australia; Use of available...
- GOOD LIVING TRAVEL. // Gourmet;May2003, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p74
Presents a photograph of a traditional visor from Eugenia Kim. Design; Price.