- CMA tells government to tackle broadband blight. Riley, John; Savvas, Antony // Computer Weekly;6/1/2004, p14
The Communications Management Association (CMA) has told the government it must do more to improve British telecoms infrastructure or business could suffer. It has called on the government to help deliver universal broadband services at greater speeds, to tackle "broadband blight" in rural areas...
- MULTINACIONAIS BRASILEIRAS EM TECNOLOGIA DE INFORMAÃ‡ÃƒO: PRODUÃ‡ÃƒO DE SOFTWARE E TERCERIZAÃ‡ÃƒO DE SERVIÃ‡OS. Stal, Eva; Morganti, Fabio // Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o e InovaÃ§Ã£o - RAI;Oct-Dec2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p182
The paper analyzes the internationalization process of two Brazilian companies in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector, both of which are software developers. The objective is to present how they used their technological capacity to seek new opportunities in the...
- The new geography of corporate research in Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Cantwell, John; Santangelo, Grazia D. // Journal of Evolutionary Economics;2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1/2, p163
In the new ICT-based paradigm MNCs have increasingly locationally dispersed competence-creating activities. Using patent data granted in the US to the largest European-owned electronic corporations and all the largest companies in other industries for their ICT research in the European regions,...
- An international business language. Sindlinger, Matthew // Business Mexico;Special Edition 1994, Vol. 4 Issue 1/2, p78
Focuses on English communication as a common element in Mexico's international business trade. Assessment; Test structure; Public and private sector organizations. INSET: Testing your English..
- Corporate communications in a worldwide society. Hand, Lloyd N. // Management Review;Mar79, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p29
Discusses the importance of creating an integrated communications function and program for multinational corporations. Peter Drucker's definition of multinationals; Elements of corporate communications; Locating all the consequential factors of communication inside and outside that have social...
- The MNC battleground. Parsons, Ross // Telecommunications - International Edition;Mar2003, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p26
Discusses information technology (IT) and communication operators and service providers' deals with multinational corporations (MNC). Relationship between providers and MNC; Fantastic Corp.'s target of Global 2000 companies; Lack of evidence to suggest that carriers make good IT service providers.
- The Globalization of Information Technology in Multinational Corporations. Stephens, David O. // Information Management Journal;Jul99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p66
Focuses on examples of information technology (IT) globalization in multinational corporations. Enabling technologies for IT globalization; Electronic document management technologies; Global trends in document technologies.
- Multinational Corporations. Stopford, John // Foreign Policy;Winter98/99, Issue 113, p12
Provides information on multinational corporations (MNC). Impact of globalization on MNC; How advances in information technology influenced the growth of MNC; How the influence of a MNC can be gauged.
- AN EYE ON ROI. // Export Today's Global Business;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Discusses the significance of global software solutions to international companies. Decline in information technology software expenditure in the first quarter of 2001; Information on global contract manufacturing; Implication of strategic sourcing on global companies.