How to: Design and run salary surveys
- Salary freezes thawing out in most sectors. // CA Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p10
Reports the results of the 1997 national compensation study which surveyed more than 400 organizations in Canada. Anticipation of bigger wage increases in 1997 than in 1996; Statistics on distribution and expected salary increases, cash bonus programs, benefits and pension plans in various sectors.
- Survey: Money, information jobs are best paying in Las Vegas. Moore, Thomas // Las Vegas Business Press;06/26/95, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p3
Presents the results of a wage survey in Las Vegas, Nevada, sponsored by Eastridge Group, and the Nevada Development Authority. Chief financial officers as the highest paid employees; Other high-paying jobs.
- What are you worth? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, preceding p7
Reports on the response to the 1997 Marketing Magazine/Research International marketing salary survey in New Zealand. Total number of replies received; Donation of $952 to the Child Cancer Foundation; Publication of results in a full Salary Survey report in the October 1997 `Marketing Magazine'...
- 1997 salary survey. Walkowski, Walt, // Point of Beginning;Jun97, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p22
Presents the results of the 1997 salary survey in the United States. Comparison with 1996 salary survey results; Trends observed; Implications.
- Large pay raises are taking a hike. Jurek, Ken; Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;08/25/97, Vol. 18 Issue 34, p1
Reports that a wage and salary adjustment survey of Cleveland, Ohio, shows that there has not been any large pay increases in area companies. Averages of pay increased for non-unionized production workers; Survey by the Employers Resource Council; Other statistical information representing the...
- Pay Comparisons Published. // Monthly Labor Review;May98, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p2
Announces the publication of bulletins that present estimates and analysis of interarea pay comparisons for occupational groups in both private industry and State and local government in the United States. Similarity of pay rates for blue-collar work in private industry and governments in 1996;...
- CEO options: Too much of a good thing. Aigner, Dennis J. // Orange County Business Journal;09/29/97, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p55
Opinion. Discusses the salary scale of professional athletes and chief executive officers from the United States, based on the outcome of a wage survey. Reference to the Chicago Bulls basketball payroll; How a chief executive officer's salary is paid according to company performance;...
- Raise gauge. // American Nurseryman;8/1/95, Vol. 182 Issue 3, p10
Reports on the findings of the Conference Board's survey on salary-increase expectations in 1996.
- Who's in the money? // Business NH Magazine;Jul95 Special Issue, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p9
Lists the highest paid executives and public officials in New Hampshire along with average salaries for common jobs. Includes New England governors; New Hampshire commissioners; Mayors; Police chiefs.
- With economy showing improvement, make yourself stand out from the crowd. // Same-Day Surgery;Jan2010 Supplement, p1
The article focuses on the results of the 2009 Same-Day Surgery Salary Survey in the U.S.