- Training resources. // People Management;6/27/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 13, p55
Presents different training materials. Disability audits from Churchill & friend; Fenman Training's activity pack `Unlocking Your People's Potential'; `Tool Box Talks,' a pocket-sized training aid from the Construction Industry Training Board.
- In gear. Abernathy, Donna // Training & Development;Jan98, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p72
Features several products for training and development. Includes the IBM WorkPad personal computer; CD-ROM-based training for call center staff; Workbooks and video for sales professionals. INSET: Fast lane..
- New training tools. Allerton, Haidee // Training & Development;Nov94, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p65
Lists tools and books on training. Includes Post-it Desktop Messenger C-4220; `Diversity in America,' published by the Institute for Corporate Diversity `Jones Cabel Television and Information Infrastructure Dictionary,' from Jones Interactive.
- In gear. Abernathy, Donna // Training & Development;Dec97, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p56
Features equipment and supplies for employee training. Includes Sharp SE-500 Mobile Organizer; Digital camera from Hitachi; ToolBook II Assistant authoring software from Asymetrix.
- Training resources. // People Management;8/29/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p52
Presents several resources used for training of employees. Gower's `Interviewing Toppics'; Training manual for schools and colleges on employee relations produced by Framework Press; Manual of activities for improvement of team performance by Findhorn Foundation; Audio-visual material...
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;Oct85, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p93
Reports on the availability of products for use in human resource training and development in the United States as of October 1985. Includes CT1500 videograph printer from Advanced Imaging Devices Inc.; CER Evaluation Guide to Executive Programs from Corporate Education Resources; Computer...
- New Training Tools. // Training & Development Journal;Apr86, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p81
Presents news about employee training tools in the United States as of April 1986. Programs for sales training; Audiovisual program for effective interviewing techniques; Software for recordkeeping.
- How to create a virtual toaster (and other simulations). Hillinger, Michael L. // Training & Development;Aug98, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p53
Presents techniques on how to transform existing static learning materials to interactive. Linking of animation and video sequences to graphic controls; Creation of simulated sensors to show hidden information. INSET: How to add interactivity to graphics..
- In gear. Abernathy, Donna J. // Training & Development;Aug98, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p59
Features equipment and supplies designed for use in employee training. Includes Questar InfoComm's CompStar Appraiser Plus 360 software; Seiko's Quicktionary electronic translator; `Six Cardinal Rules of Customer Service 2.0' video. INSET: Fast lane..