EAT muddies waters
- Noncomplete trouble. Clowes, Mike // Pensions & Investments;5/4/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p12
Editorial. Presents information pertaining to fiduciary responsibility and employee loyalty which are reported to be legitimate concerns within the management business in the United States. Reference to a legal dispute between Wellington Management Company and Arnold Schneider company;...
- Management contracts. // National Real Estate Investor;Oct93, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p14
Reports on companies awarded with management contracts in the real estate investment business in the United States. Bankers Trust New York Corp. Miglin-Beitler Management Co.; O'Donnell Property Services Inc.; FC&S Management Co.; More.
- Management contracts. // National Real Estate Investor;Nov93, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p12
Presents news updates on the awarding of management contracts. Contracts for management, leasing and marketing to Rubin Strouse Retail; Appointment of New Market Management as management firm for Florida shopping centers owned by MONY Real Estate Investment; Bradford Cos. for Parkway...
- Management contracts provide liquidity for partnerships. Hawthorne, Randolph G.; Hapgood III, Miles // National Real Estate Investor;Jan94, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p53
Discusses the acquisition of long-term management contracts by purchasing general partner interests and its benefits for partnerships. Possibility for general partners to liquidate their position and turn inherent liabilities into cash; Price for a general partners' interest in a portfolio of...
- Management. // Hotel & Motel Management;04/06/98, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p20
Presents information on the management of hotels in the United States. Company assigned to manage the Greenville Hilton in North Carolina; Management of Harvest Inn in Saint Helena, California.
- Management contract issues top hotel-related litigation. Dela Cruz, Tony // Hotel & Motel Management;6/3/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 10, p29
Reports on the issues of management contracts at hotels in the U.S. Focus on hotel-related litigation on safety and liability; Impact of the economy on hotel operations; Challenges of hotel owners on the enforcement of transparency of charges to managers.
- Conti to take control of Moscow Tire. // Tire Business;5/21/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p19
Reports the agreement of Continental A.G. to take control of the Moscow Tire Plant in Hanover, Germany.
- S&WB process likely to yield big dividends. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/3/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p28
Comments on the decision of the mayor to evaluate the management contract process for the Sewerage & Water Board in New Orleans, Louisiana. Assessment of the water supply; Growth of profits; Improvement of the performance of S&WB.
- Jockeying toward agreement. Anderson, Katherine // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun94, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p26
Reports on changes in resort management agreements in the United States. Owners' preference for shorter contracts; Fiscal responsibility of managers; Compensation arrangements based on achievement incentives; Effect of the decision on the case `Pacific Landmark Hotel Ltd., et. al. v. Marriott...