People and posts
- Life with Father: The Early Years with Ian Donald. Eide, Tessa Jacqueline Donald // Donald School Journal of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology;Oct-Dec2012, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p317
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the life of her father Ian Donald, who pioneered the use of diagnostic ultrasound in medicine.
- Exclusive Interview With Leading SAMe Researcher. // Life Extension;Jun2003, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p35
Interviews S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe) researcher Richard Brown. Description of SAMe as a natural occurring compound found in living cells; Importance of the production of SAMe in cellular metabolism; Amount of SAMe to be taken by people with arthritis.
- Bank of N.Y. Mellon Adds Asia Trade Exec. // American Banker;11/3/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 212, p9
The article announces that Richard Brown was appointed managing director and head of Asian international payment and trade services for Bank of New York Mellon Corp. in their Hong Kong office.
- Brown fund-raiser. // Crain's New York Business;11/03/97, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p39
Reports on the fund-raiser, scheduled by Queens District Attorney Richard Brown, in November 1997. Hosts for the event; Information on Brown.
- Brown to head MHA. // AHA News;5/28/2007, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p2
The article announces that Richard Brown was appointed president of the Montana Hospital Association (MHA).
- Brown departs Ameritech. McCarthy, Shira // Telephony;8/7/95, Vol. 229 Issue 6, p12
Reports on the resignation of Ameritech Vice Chairman Richard Brown to accept the position of chairman and CEO at H&R Block. Brown's career with Ohio Bell; Working relationship between Brown and Ameritech's former chairman, William Weiss; Brown's departure as a reflection of changes in the...
- editor's letter. Coulter, Adam // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/16/2007 TTG Business Supplement, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Adam Coulter on an interview with Richard Brown and another on the increased rate of travellers in Europe due to the Rugby World Cup.
- Brown optimistic, but costs still concern. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/13/2010, Issue 366, p2
The article reports on the industry projection of Eurostar Chief Executive Richard Brown presented at the centenary of the Railway Study Association in Great Britain on April 29, 2010.
- Ashford International lives on. Montague, Simon // Business Travel World;Nov2007, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article which profiled Richard Brown, chief executive of Eurostar, in the October 2007 issue.