Firms and consulting: The perfect partnership
- Indian company to open up. // Accountancy;Mar1997, Vol. 119 Issue 1243, p16
Reports that a group of accountancy firms in Great Britain has joined forces to form the National Business Advisers' Group. Partners in the company; Services to be offered.
- Bye-bye Bean Counting. Aron, Laurie Joan // Crain's New York Business;06/12/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p25
No abstract available.
- Marks, Paneth &Shron creates consulting div. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/26/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p43A
Reports the launch of Marks, Paneth & Shron Consulting as a subsidiary of accounting firm Marks, Paneth & Shron in New York, New York.
- AICPA chairman: Sarbanes-Oxley Act could extend to small CPA firms. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;8/22/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p27
Discusses the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act for the small and midsize certified public accountant firms in the U.S. Restriction of consulting services to public companies; Certification of financial statements; Position of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Accounting firms' consultant arms. Ramirez, Cecilia; Tresness, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;11/13/95, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p29
Presents accounting firms's consultant arms in Chicago, Illinois, ranked by number of full time consultants as of October 1, 1995. Includes Arthur Andersen; Ernst & Young LLP; KPMG Peat Marwick LLP.
- The big six are extending their reach. O'Sullivan, Diarmid // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/14/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p10
Reports on how the `Big Six,' the top six global firms of accountants and consultants, are extending their reach in the Middle East. Big Six including Arthur Andersen and sister firm Andersen Consulting, Coopers & Lybrand, Deloitte & Touche Tohmatsu, Ernst & Young, KPMG and Price Waterhouse;...
- ICPAS offers advisory services. COHN, MICHAEL // Accounting Today;Mar2015, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p36
The article discusses the completion of the Indiana CPA Society CPA Center for Excellence advisory services program by the Kruggel Lawton CPA firm under managing partner Barry Hall.
- Consulting Impairs Objectivity. // Practical Accountant;Oct2001, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the impairment of consulting business to the objectivity of the auditors of the accounting firms in the United States. Study made by Karen Nelson, an assistant professor at Stanford Graduate School of Business; Increase of the revenues in firms not consulting to auditors' objectives;...
- THE LIST. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/11/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 32, p19
The article lists the top accounting firms in Westchester County, New York in 2008 which includes J.H. Cohn LLP, O'Connor Davies Munns & Dobbins LLP, and Weiser LLP.